Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant Growth Kit problem + How to...

FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited August 9, 2017 in Help
I have cumulative level 100 on my giant but when I tried to open the kit, a message pops out saying something along the lines of "You have leveled 80 times, you have to level up 100 more times or more before opening the kit". Do we need to level up to 180? Pretty confusing, the quest says 100 but the message says 100 more times...

Also while I'm at it, how do I get rid of an undisposable event item?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 9, 2017
    I just read my own box and it says: "when you level up 100 times or more" you have to read it carefully. if you didn't take the quest and box until you were level 20, and you're now level 100 then the 80 levels is correct. You just need 20 more levels and you will have leveled up 100 times

if you have an event item you can't get rid of you'll need to send in a ticket
    FilthyRedDevil
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Aw man~ alright then thanks for the help!