[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Life Without Mabi: Boredom

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,180
edited August 12 in Town Square
So when Mabi isn't online because of Maintenance or something's up with my laptop, I get pretty bored -3- So what do you do when Mabi isn't around or you can't play for some reason?
HardmuscleMariangelicaSherri
  1. Do you get bored easily?8 votes
    1. Yes
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    play other games
    HardmuscleTheNyanCat
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,700
    edited August 12
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    play other games

↑ This ↓ ~ (I think I need a psychiatrist, lol .. ).

path_of_exile_mmo_game_online_map_97396_1920x1080.jpg
    AtaraxizShoog
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    play other games

↑ This ↓ ~ (I think I need a psychiatrist, lol .. ).

path_of_exile_mmo_game_online_map_97396_1920x1080.jpg

That looks cool :o
    Hardmuscle
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Path of Exile is really fun. <3 I normally hope onto some kind of survival or zombie game when Mabi isn't available or watch some shows on Netflix.
    Hardmuscle
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,500
    I cry a bit and then scroll through my list of games on Steam that I would possibly want to play until Mabinogi comes back up. Or I visit the forums and complain about it post a bit.
    Or watch Youtube. That's fun.
    HardmuscleAtaraxiz
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I usually boot up a Sims game and mess around with building or making sims (I'm quite good at both, if I do say so myself. ^_^). That, or I find myself a good Let's Play on YouTube. My mind always has to be occupied, or else I get...insufferable.
    HardmuscleAtaraxizSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited August 12
    I usually boot up a Sims game and mess around with building or making sims (I'm quite good at both, if I do say so myself. ^_^). That, or I find myself a good Let's Play on YouTube. My mind always has to be occupied, or else I get...insufferable.
    I used to have a sickening addiction to SimCity 4 ~ Rush Hour. ~ :#
    EpIzJRq.jpg

am9IXa6.jpg

g9Hys9l.jpg

xw8Tjc5.jpg
    ~ and then I found MapleCrack. ~ :D
    The item in this picture is priced at 1 mesos because I had the maximum amount (2,147,483,647) and could not receive anymore.
    The guy on the right is the customer who thought I was hacking and later threatened to report me because he couldn't buy the cape. :D6A9FEKY.jpg
    Danievictria
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Kek, people I swear.

I enjoy Sims as well <3
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited August 12
    I also had another serious problem/addiction/habit/hobby/nightmare (not so much now as years ago though, lol). 1 block = 1 pixel. :D
    mwTnILb.jpg

Yes, this is Minecraft for PC (Java).
    Danievictria
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12
    I also have another serious problem/addiction/habit/hobby/nightmare (not so much now as years ago though, lol). 1 block = 1 pixel. :D
    mwTnILb.jpg
    Yes, this is Minecraft.

We used to play Creativerse in Vendetta :o

We play Smash Bros and Tabletop Simulator together in Electrolytes ouo We have a lot of fun with it.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited August 12
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

We play Smash Bros and Tabletop Simulator together in Electrolytes ouo We have a lot of fun with it.
    Creativerse is pretty cool for a "Minecraft Clone" (I put that in quotes because it is and it isn't really a clone).. Aside from having to buy texture packs. One of my favorite features of Minecraft used to be Note Blocks (for making music structures), and then in 1.6 they released 'playsound commands' for use in Command Blocks (only available in cheat mode)... and that's when I slowly started to lose it ... lol B)
    Yep. I'm pretty sure I'm insane lol ... (I made this in 2013 ... and since then have had to rebuild it 5 other times ..- I gave up lol) :D

DanievictriaSherri
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Creativerse is pretty cool for a "Minecraft Clone" (I put that in quotes because it is and it isn't really a clone).. Aside from having to buy texture packs. One of my favorite features of Minecraft used to be Note Blocks (for making music structures), and then in 1.6 they released 'playsound commands' for use in Command Blocks (only available in cheat mode)... and that's when I slowly started to lose it ... lol B)
    Yep. I'm pretty sure I need a shrink lol ... (I made this in 2013 ... and since then have had to rebuild it 5 other times ..- I gave up lol) :D

Oh my o.o
    Hardmuscle
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,500

Yep. I'm pretty sure I'm insane lol ... (I made this in 2013 ... and since then have had to rebuild it 5 other times ..- I gave up lol) :D

My favorite movement of that song. ;u;
    Hardmuscle
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,680
    I tend to get bored quickly if a game appears to have too much grind.
    Therefore I switch between games and other activities. TV and gardening are good alternatives.
    I don't have any new books to read in this modern world, so reading online is the alternative to that.