Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Doesn't Give Boxes Even If You're Leader

Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Tarlach Chat
Just got wrekt in the new event for half an hour and got first place for Red team #LONGLIVEREDTEAM but I didn't get an event box. I heard other players didn't get anything but didn't finish first place, this def promotes me to just join and afk the event considering you won't even get a box if you get the most points =l anyone else bummed about it or the set time limit?
  1. Should First Place Be Rewarded An Event Box That Gives Useless Items?4 votes
    1. Yes
       25% (1 vote)
    2. NexonNo
       75% (3 votes)