Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

[Resolved] Where is my MusicQ Pre-Reg. Gift Box?

FrustrateFrustrate
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited December 15, 2016 in Archived Bugs
I know I completed the A New Melody quest. I didnt log on for like a week after that. As soon as I got on today, this quest completed: In Absence, You cannot Act complete. What the heck is that? Where is my MusicQ Pre-Registration Gift Box??

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    The In Absence, You cannot Act quest is for the Mission Point Event.

If you completed the A New Melody quest, talk to Caravan Joe again and it will complete a quest in your quest log, you then press "Complete" and it awards you your gift box.
  • KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    edited December 15, 2016
    Go to Caravan Joe in Dunbarton! The same location as where you registered

Also, the quest "In Absence" is part of the Mission Point event.
  • FrustrateFrustrate
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    oh! Thanks! It should say that on the page, but it doesnt say where to claim it. I just thought it would automatically send it to me as soon as I logged on lol.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Glad to hear you got it!

I will mark it as resolved.
This discussion has been closed.