Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bandits

ForgetmenotForgetmenot
Mabinogi Rep: 660
in Feedback and Suggestions
Increase their spawn rate please when bounty hunting. I'm tired of running into one just for it to vanish. People who commerce may hate it, but us outlaw hunters adore them! Also...I don't have anyone who's willing to commerce and run into them for me. :') #Foreveraloneteam

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    commerce messes up the bounty hunting system. if you commerce and then bounty hunt that is why a lot of bandits will vanish when you get close to them. so it is usually better to fully close mabi and restart mabi before bounty hunting if you have already done any commerce. some bandits will still vanish either way but it happens way less often in my experience if I avoid doing commerce. but yeah, I agree it would be nicer to have more encounters while bounty hunting, sometimes you can be in a bandit homestead in as little as 5 minutes or you could be hunting for 20 minutes before you find bandits that will drop a pass.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 16, 2017
    Yes the spawn rate needs to be more frequent. I remember hunting bandit outlaws for transformation mastery and it took me about a week to find one of them with good 3-4 hour hunts each day. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right bandit on their homestead too which is flustering. Bandit hunting seems to be a more efficient way of getting ducats so hopefully they can improve the spawn rates to make it easier on the bounty hunters.

My sis and I are doing bandit hunting through commerce for the points missions if you ever want to run send me a note. Im usually in game at night though XD