Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Price check on ice fabric/silk

xxdropxxxxdropxx
Mabinogi Rep: 420
in Tarlach Marketplace
As above, ty kindly

Comments

• lordqlordq
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Those items a pretty much worthless because of how extremely hard they are to use, but I will give you a 1000 gold each.
  • MiriflowerMiriflower
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I would pay 5k each :) But, that's just me. I haven't heard anything price wise about these in years.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    edited November 12, 2017
    They sell for 100k ea but it's only if people are wanting it. I'd hold onto it and wait for someone who really wants it.
  • lordqlordq
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Those items a pretty much worthless because of how extremely hard they are to use, but I will give you a 1,000 gold each for them if you still have them.