Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirthable Doki Pets

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
edited August 16, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
So I acquired a ton of pets from the Doki Doki Island event last year- 13 pets in total: 7 lovely labradors, 4 lovely boston terriers and 2 lovely scottish folds. They've been useful companions, but what I really wish I could do is rebirth them into other pets so as to not have so many repeats of the same animal. At the moment, rebirths for them seem to be locked.

But if they were unlocked, I could see this as being a good participation incentive for future re-releases of the Doki Doki event for those who like to raise their pets in Mabinogi- like myself. Doki pets max their skill ranks at a reasonably low level compared to other pets- I believe they are on par with dragons in that regard. One who would like to take advantage of the rebirth system with pets could raise one of these little pups or cats up to their max skill ranking and then rebirth them into a more desired animal.

End result: for some people, more incentive to participate in the event and more incentive to buy pet cards from the shop.

Considering how easy it is to acquire multiple of these event pets, and how much the popularity of Doki Doki warrants repeat releases of the event, I see little reason to keep them from being able to rebirth and request that the lock on them be lifted. I'd like to have a reason to buy more pet cards in order to turn my army of dogs into an army of greater variety.

IGN: Yoriden
Server: Ruairi

Comments

• YoridenYoriden
    Bumping this thread as I acquired a few more Lovely pets from the Chocolatier event and am once again reminded that I would appreciate if the Lovely Labrador, Lovely Boston Terrier, Lovely Scottish Fold and Lovely Siamese were unlocked for rebirth. As of now, I have no incentive to participate in any more events that release these pets as I already have a lot of them and have no more need to receive duplicates. Please unlock rebirth for these pets so I have reason to purchase pet cards and participate in future events. <3
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Try getting pet Rebirth potions from the current event. it resets the level and age of a pet you have summoned.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Falmosta wrote: »
    Try getting pet Rebirth potions from the current event. it resets the level and age of a pet you have summoned.

That's not what I'm trying to do, though. D= I want to rebirth them into other pets. I have tiger and seal pet cards that I want to turn my dogs into, but they can't be rebirthed to use them.
  • YoridenYoriden
    edited May 13, 2018
    Oops, nevermind this post.

Though I guess since I made it anyway- I would like to venture that any pets that can be obtained multiple times from an event ought to be rebirthable, not just the Doki ones.

Buuuut especially the Doki ones because you can get so darn many of them.