Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can a Replacement Coupon be used on 90 day tail?

HansungHansung
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited December 29, 2016 in Help
Hi, I have a tail that started with 90 days. It originally came in a 30 day duration, but I used a Replacement Coupon on it to get it to 90 days.

Now, the tail has less than 60 days time remaining and I tried to use another coupon just to test it, but it won't let me use it.
I came here to ask if the Replacement Coupon can be used on 90 day tails and when can it be used? Web Shop says it can't, but I remember seeing a thread in the old Forums saying that it can after a certain maintenance (by Daraeus I think?).

Really concerned about this, please help. :(

Comments