Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

West Herba Forest, Suytu River

KliffehKliffeh
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited December 30, 2016 in Help
I was at the Suytu river with the Lrod travelling around all the statue spawn locations and there were no beeps for the statues then I got a friend to demi around the area and no statues had popped up I'm not sure if this is because of spawn timers or if I have to get the chests in herba to make the statues spawn so basically I wanna know why I cant find the statues at Suytu

Comments

• LaticijaLaticija
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    Statues do not appear right near the river, nor north of it. They're farther down to the south, around the Black-haired Buffalo spawn locations.
    Kliffeh
  • KliffehKliffeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited December 30, 2016
    Ah thanks just checked the wiki on Canae meadows I see where they spawn now @Laticija
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    They also spawn on the Cor side of the river as well opposite of Cenae meadows. It's where I'd gotten all of my statues for artifacts yesterday.