Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't stay logged into the forums from my laptop

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited December 30, 2016 in Technical Support
I -can- stay logged in from my phone. Anyone else having this problem? I have deleted all temporary files. Was my laptop banned from the forums or something?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I've heard of some ppl having issues with staying logged on and that you should keep spamming the login for it to finally "stick". I haven't experienced it myself just yet, so I haven't needed to try that. Hopefully that will work for you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    EVERY time I click on anything it logs me out. I can't comment or do anything. I had to resort to using my phone.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I experienced this myself, I can't remember how I fixed it but I did click log in about 50 times and it somehow stuck afterwards.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    50x??? I rather go back to refreshing the page. >_<
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Once you get it to stick and it fixes, you no longer have to do it again.

Just never log out again, that's what bugged it for me :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah finally got it fixed. Must be a cache issue with their server. I have to use the laptop tonight and my daughter's account was logged in. I logged her out and had trouble staying logged in.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Just make sure you click the Log-in link after every topic category you click, if you should see it. Every time I went to the Forum area it would log me in and each time I clicked a general topic it would log me out so I had to click "Log-in" for it to refresh my login before clicking individual posts. I hope that helps so you don't have to log in multiple times here and there.

I just recently ran into this problem >.<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah all I have to say is don't log out?

That is bad because my daughter also has an account.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    I'm glad to know this isn't just me. I thought it was something with my tablet at first but then it started doing it occassionally on my comp as well. Hopefully they're able to iron out the wrinkles and get everything working smoothly sooner or later, though knowing I can eventually kind of force it into sticking is definitely a help.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Uh.....the three "..." at the top corner where your forum nickname is located is a pulldown bar with the log out. Not sure how that works on the mobile devices when browsing the web. So I"m not sure what you see there really. Hope this helps. If not...I think you can always clear the cache for the browser and can switch that way? Usually erases all saved logging info for the browser.