Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Price check on Majestic Armor set (f) ?

l3unnil3unni
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in Item/Premium Shop
I did the event and actually managed to obtain the set via 6k point redeem. I wanna sell it though because
i want another outfit/fashion piece. What would be the value for the whole set exactly?

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    The value will change depending on the server you're on. You should post this in the market section of the server you're on in these forums.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    worthless in alexina, apparently
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Please post this thread within your servers marketplace forum section. This forum section is for Nexon's Mabinogi cash shop.
This discussion has been closed.