Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Profession Outfits

Comments

• ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    I like the Apothecary Outfit.

Also I like how Alchemists have different outfits suitable for each rank:

Alchemist-in-Training
    Cressida Wear/Royal Alchemist
    Professor J Circle Outfit (though this one looks more like a Special Alchemist Task Force thingie: it does look pretty martial -except for the super long collar-)
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Erydanos
    Erydanos said:

Professor J Circle Outfit (though this one looks more like a Special Alchemist Task Force thingie: it does look pretty martial -except for the super long collar-)
    Plus, due to the 'martial' look of it, it could also go well as a gunslinger outfit.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    I swear this is precisely the evidence we need to have nexon make the style tab available to all players free.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 3, 2017
    For fishing, Why not Alpin's Suit, and bald wig/folding glasses (I think). Sure we didn't get a Nishida outfit with the SAO event, but hey, close enough.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited January 3, 2017
    @Brimmer Hmmm.... Not bad. But to me it only screams alchemy xDDD
    Sorry too used to the alchemist style Mabi-specific, tho if you look at fullmetal alchemist anime/manga series... you could throw Cross Empire in too.

@Worstnoobeverz no problem mate lol
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I always liked Lisbeth Outfit + Starlet books for when doing cooking, but that's F only :')
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Okay. What headgear would go well with any alch outfit without clashing, preferably one a normal player can reasonably obtain.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    @Brimmer

What about goggle cap / vintage goggle cap or maybe an eyepatch? It'd really depend on your style though.
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    @IzzyKuroNeko Challenge time; what would you wear for trading/mercantile?

Traveler Outfits for my commerce partner and me:

http://i.imgur.com/CBZJpjt.png
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 25, 2017
    Here's a hard one, besides Belmont/Patron, what combination would work for a male blacksmith? The trick being, there is no 'blacksmith's suit' for males.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    IDK but I wish Treasure Hunter Outfit had an idle animation.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Here's a hard one, besides Belmont/Patron, what combination would work for a male blacksmith? The trick being, there is no 'blacksmith's suit' for males.

Can become the next Ferghus and just wear Lirina's Shorts.
    Also http://mabi.world/wc9l
    Edern's such a faker lol