Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dye ampules wont let me do the thing?? pls help?

IsabiIsabi
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I bought four dyes, not fixed dyes or gachapon dyes, just straight up "dye ampules" that are supposed to give u a palette to choose 5 from before randomly picking one, right?
each time they popped into my supply dock having been randomly chosen for me already. completely skipped the minigame with the palette and I didn't get to choose the 5 theyd pick from, what happened?? does anyone else have this issue?? anyone know a solution? did nexon take the minigame out?
4 dyes isn't much but I'm broke enough where its devastating to me to lose those chances.
please help!

Comments

• FavrielFavriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Are you on Mari I can help you if you are
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Check to make sure they are not direct dye amps because if they are those let you select which specific colors you want without doing minigame. If it just says dye ample and is not allowing you to do the mini game you may want to put in a ticket to nexon because it sounds like there is a glitch either with dyes themselves or your account. Probably the best way to put in ticket would be to record a video of you trying to use the dye then uploading it into a support ticket as a bug/glitch for troubleshooting.