Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you Dodge this?

Comments

• megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    You barrierspike a lane and prevent yourself from ever falling into that position :D
    Crimsọn
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    @Greta @Hardmuscle

You know, I was laughing at the responses to this thread because I too have experienced the pain of being repeatedly steamrolled by those infernal barrels (my record is 6 full lines in a row and by that point I was a freshly pressed suit) ...But dat tag tho.
    [Deleted User]Greta
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    @Hardmuscle

Hey, that did work! Sort of. Am I supposed to get some sort of notification? I kind of just stumbled back in here.
    [Deleted User]
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Dam, how many times you guys repeat Samhain 2 for H coins?
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    @Hardmuscle Nope, no notifications for either.. :( But it links to me just fine, which is odd. I feel like the first one should work since that's the one used in my profile URL. How mysterious...

Ah well, it's not too much of a bother though. I'll just have to come back to threads to check haha.
    [Deleted User]
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    @Hardmuscle
    I love how those tags work and yet don't. xD How strange that they can pull the URL but not make the proper notification. At least since the forums are still so new we can be sure there are a handful of bugs to iron out.

@Worstnoobeverz
    I've lost track of how many times I've run Movement 2. I'm working on 3 outfits, 3 pairs of shoes, and at least 2 Mini Pouches, so that leaves me needing 470 total at a minimum. Every time my missions break (doors won't open, the puzzle/harp won't activate, for some reason the box the key is in is unclickable, etc) I feel like I'm going to tear my hair out. The suggested quick-fix of switching to and from fullscreen doesn't fix these broken missions for me either, so these lovely barrels are really the least trouble I have. ...As long as the door at the end opens! xD
    [Deleted User]Blue Apple
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    edited January 8, 2017
    LOVE ME SOME GRINDS! How do you not get tired damit, 4-5 runs is enough for me to quit
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    @Hardmuscle

No notifications for either one! D: Bah.. It's still a mystery. Like @MediaKlepto said hopefully it'll be ironed out in the future.
    [Deleted User]MediaKlepto
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Why is dodging that necessary? It just pushes you back for a few seconds and then you continue on your way. >_>;;;
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Gaea You gotta dodge in style. ;D
    [Deleted User]Crimsọn
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Hardmuscle "Doge"gone it! Now I'm gonna see the thread title like that! XD
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @Shoog My style is to not doge.
    [Deleted User]