Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Event

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited August 24, 2017 in Vault
School is back in session, so it's time to take attendance. Log in and collect stamps every day to earn points for some cool prizes! You can even get a brand new Milky Way Scooter! Check out the details here.

00J6c-10cd78e4-cdbc-4bd5-a2d7-7657f8ea7a10.jpg

Attendance Event

Event Dates: Thursday, Aug. 24 – Wednesday, Sep. 20

Event Details:
  • Log in each day on any character to collect stamps for your attendance sheet.
  • You may only collect one stamp per day per account.
  • Once you collect the stamp, you will get points.
  • Collect 400 Points to collect a Milky Way Scooter Whistle via the "Get Reward" button.
  • You must click the "Get Stamp" button to receive the stamp for the day.

The longer you remain logged in, the more points you will receive. Look below to see how long you have to stay logged in for the most points!
  • 0-29 mins: 5 points
  • 30-59 mins: 10 points
  • 60+ mins: 20 points

Event Rewards:
  • 15 Points: Attendance Point Gachapon
  • 150 Points: Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Day)(Event)
  • 150 Points: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency(7 Day Expiration)(Event)
  • 200 Points: Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • 200 Points: Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • 220 Points: Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • 220 Points: Rebirth Potion (30 Days Expiration)
  • 250 Points: Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • 400 Points: Milky Way Scooter Whistle

Attendance Point Gachapon Rewards:
  • Finest Shadow Crystal
  • Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • Rebirth Potion (30 day Expiration)
  • Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • Fine Shadow Crystal
  • Style Tab Key (30 Days)
  • Fixed Pet Dye Ampoule Gachapon (Event)(21 Days Expiration)
  • Double Life Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Music Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Alchemy Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Martial Arts Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Dual Gun Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Puppetry Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hours)
  • Complete Skill Exp Potion (1 Day) (Event)
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Event)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event) x2
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event)
  • Easily Unfurling Tissue B x5
  • Forgetful Potion
  • Movement Speed 40% Increase Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Pet EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Ferghus's Free Repair Coupon
  • Special Dye Ampoule (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Special High Speed Gathering Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Age Potion - 9-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 10-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 11-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 12-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 13-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 14-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 15-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 16-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 17-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 18-yr-old
  • Name/Chat Color Change Potion (Event)
  • Free Repair Kit (Clothing Shop)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event)

00J6c-30c113a2-fb10-48ad-b0d9-791d03f4f7ba.jpg

Comments

• ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Since upon logging this seems different than I assumed from reading the event posting...
    So, you need to stay logged in for however long you want the points for and only then do you hit 'get stamp'?
    From reading the event posting I assumed you had to collect the stamp and then stay logged in however long...A small but important difference.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Arogwen wrote: »
    Since upon logging this seems different than I assumed from reading the event posting...
    So, you need to stay logged in for however long you want the points for and only then do you hit 'get stamp'?
    From reading the event posting I assumed you had to collect the stamp and then stay logged in however long...A small but important difference.

That's the reason why I got only 5 points today. They should bother explaining events PROPERLY AND CLEARLY but that sounds like a wild idea here.
    [Deleted User]
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    it'll take 20 days of logging in for at least an hour each day to get 400 points if you're going for the scooter pet....i stayed on a wee bit longer to see if i'd get another 5 points on top of the 20 for the first hour....i only got the 20 so confirmed that 20 points is the max per day
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    This event is so confusing.. Why do events have to be confusing?! They're supposed to be fun! -_-
  • SeikakazeSeikakaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Yahoo free stuff, no effort and no worries~
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    The game does warn you about getting your stamp early but the announcement could have done a much better job of explaining things.

From my understanding the event keeps track of how long you have been logged in and you choose when you get your attendance stamp and receive points based on how long you waited before stamping in for the day. And the scooter pet is received when you hit 400 total points for the event so you don't need to spend points on it.
    SherrilceCream
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Ooh! Ooh! Age 18 potions! Glad to see another source of them. (I wish they'd be added to the cashshop proper, like the rest of the age potions)
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    the fact that you need 20 days of 29 days to get the scooter is bothering me
    9 days means 180 points, i cant even purchase Blue ups of protection with that
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    So when do we claim the stamp is it at stage 2?
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 24, 2017
    Im a little confused on this. To get the scooter it states get 400 points but when you hit get reward does it spend 400 points? I would like to get the gacha for a style key but dont want to spend points until I get the scooter just to be safe.

At first it says to get 400 points then click get reward for the whistle to summon scooter but it also lists the scooter in the shop list as if you have to pay 400 points to get the whistle? Please clearify which one is correct way to get scooter.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    My Questions:
    1. How many points can you get per day? (Post says 20 for being on for an hour, is that the max I can obtain?)
    2. Is it pay 400 points to get the new pet or is it when you get 400 points, you automatically get the pet?
    3. If I don't have to spend the points for the pet; If I spend all my points in the shop, will it subtract the amount of points I obtained for getting the pet?

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i dont mind its a scooter pet or anything, but for the record.
    these pink space textures r horrible..
    its like a person who started their first year of art college and just got Maya tried to make a texture for the first time,
    Behelit
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    these pink space textures r horrible..

They really are.

Nice galaxy textures always have more than one shade of pink and at least a few areas of teal and violet. I would have liked the milky way pets to be a brighter version of the astral pets.

But putting aside my gripes over gross neon pink...

I really like how this event is account-bound instead of character-bound. I can play on any character I want and get points? I can switch to an elf for the Watermelon Event and still earn time for points? This is actually amazing. All attendance events should have been like this, it removes the pressure of having to pick a character to stay online for 60 mins at a time.

Also what time does the daily stamp reset? Midnight PST or 7AM PST?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    so can the rebirth potions be traded/sold?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Miuna wrote: »

That's the reason why I got only 5 points today. They should bother explaining events PROPERLY AND CLEARLY but that sounds like a wild idea here.

It's worse actually. I logged out because I had to go to work. Once I got home and logged back in, I no longer have the option of getting a stamp. It's ONE SHOT OR YOU LOSE IT!
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Heads up about the attendance event it resets at midnight I didn't know that and I got on late I got on at 1:49am EST and at 2:50am the get stamp button was grayed out so I couldn't even claim my stamp. So 10 minutes before reset you can't claim stamps. Sadly this means I've already missed a day.

N5FDpjYZSJaQAcLZNxBDXQ.png
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Just stayed on for 1:31 and only got 20 points so max is 20 a day ...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    The game does warn you about getting your stamp early but the announcement could have done a much better job of explaining things.

It doesn't warn you if you login and press the Get Stamp after a few seconds. This is why almost anyone that hit BEFORE the 1 hour mark has only 5 points. No warns for a few seconds/minutes
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited August 25, 2017
    NekoLily wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »

It doesn't warn you if you login and press the Get Stamp after a few seconds. This is why almost anyone that hit BEFORE the 1 hour mark has only 5 points. No warns for a few seconds/minutes

Yep I fell for that lol I didn't really look into the event much and just thought you would get points every set number of minutes. No warning, just 5 points.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    Maia wrote: »
    Yep I fell for that lol I didn't really look into the event much and just thought you would get points every set number of minutes. No warning, just 5 points.

The event doesn't actually state that you need to wait 1 hour before hitting the button, so it's not entirely your fault for falling for it.