Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Strawberry Moon Sketch Freebies

StrawberryMoonStrawberryMoon
Mabinogi Rep: 680
edited August 29, 2017 in Art Creations
Hi all! I'm offering some sketch freebies to gain some practice! (If you would like to give any tips, it would be much appreciated! <3) Just let me know what type of sketch you would like (i.e. chibi, full body, with/without color, extra characters, etc.).

What I can do
I can sketch characters, OCs, yaoi/yuri/slash, and animal characteristics

What I can't/won't do
NSFW, anything that goes against Mabi's rules (I would like to remain a law-biding Milletian XD)

Examples
Chibi
kESPDRx.png 8CHxYVB.png Ko1e6WR.png

Head/Bust
2fWXbTZ.png

Full Body/three-fourths
g7SDfvI.png v5tpMGk.png DksfkaV.png

Thank you :3
PyonchiZintackAtaraxizAlliejane

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I would really like some art of my Mabi chara if possible? I love seeing what people can do and what they come up with. Fee free to play around with the design, I just want to see what you come up with :3 If you'd like specifics, feel free to ask!

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Screenshot_10.png
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Cute drawings, i would like a colored chibi if possible.

Character references: http://imgur.com/a/wJHCi
    Pick any outfit you like, and i would give you advices but i cant draw either, haha.

Also good luck with your freebie time.
  • StrawberryMoonStrawberryMoon
    Sorry for the late reply! I'm still getting used to the forums (I thought this post was dead for a second XD). I would love to draw sketches of your characters! I will get started on both soon, so please keep an eye out! Thank you <3
    Marielx wrote: »
    Cute drawings, i would like a colored chibi if possible.

Character references: http://imgur.com/a/wJHCi
    Pick any outfit you like, and i would give you advices but i cant draw either, haha.

Also good luck with your freebie time.

Alrighty! Here's your finished character sketch, Mariel! I hope you like it :3 I gave your character a sassy personality and she's nudging her finger towards herself as if to say "Come at me!" If there's anything you want me to change, don't be afraid to ask! Thank you for letting me sketch her!

kBpzLDj.png
    Marielx
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    If you would like to draw a full body or chibi [I don't mind with or without color] of my char, thank you! The art you shown, does look cooot. https://m.imgur.com/a/3Vu0H
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    @StrawberryMoon
    Heh, really good and funny, also how nice of you making her on the main outfit.

By the way, I find amusing how once again people here do hit the right spot by drawing her being serious or proud instead of cutesy or harmless-looking without me being specific about it, I'm really happy about that.

Thank you very much!
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I would really like some art of my Mabi chara if possible? I love seeing what people can do and what they come up with. Fee free to play around with the design, I just want to see what you come up with :3 If you'd like specifics, feel free to ask!

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Screenshot_10.png

Oooooh boy! I'm sorry for the long wait (I was kind of anxious about trying to get details right on your character's design lol). Here's your completed sketch, both colored and uncolored. I hope you like it! If there's anything you would like me to change, please let me know. Thank you for letting me sketch your character :3

JzRknLA.png JSvPko5.png
    Zintack wrote: »
    If you would like to draw a full body or chibi [I don't mind with or without color] of my char, thank you! The art you shown, does look cooot. https://m.imgur.com/a/3Vu0H

I'll get started on your sketch ASAP! :)
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Screenshot_10.png

Oooooh boy! I'm sorry for the long wait (I was kind of anxious about trying to get details right on your character's design lol). Here's your completed sketch, both colored and uncolored. I hope you like it! If there's anything you would like me to change, please let me know. Thank you for letting me sketch your character :3

JzRknLA.png JSvPko5.png

Hnnng Oh my god, it's beautiful!!! Thanks so much!

Hi! Aaaaah!! I got too excited to show you this sketch! I really hope that you like it! Here is your character:

N1tImeJ.png

I am working on adding color to your sketch at the moment, so please keep an eye out for the upload in the next day or two. As always, if there's something you'd like me to change or if you have any comments/concerns, don't hesitate to let me know! Thank you for allowing me to sketch your character ^____^
    Zintack
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635

N1tImeJ.png

It looks sooper cooooots. I love how it has that Fairly Odd Parents - kind of - crown design & big bow wings, my faaaaaaaaaavorite. <3 Can't wait to see the color'd version

N1tImeJ.png

It looks sooper cooooots. I love how it has that Fairly Odd Parents - kind of - crown design & big bow wings, my faaaaaaaaaavorite. <3 Can't wait to see the color'd version

*deep inhale* I finally finished it! I didn't forget! XD Sorry again for the wait, but here is the colored in version of your sketch! I still need some practice with coloring TToTT But I hope you like it!

hbM8cmg.png