Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

If you ever run out of ideas for gacha items

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in Feedback and Suggestions
So with how often gachas happen, it is inevitable that the developers will eventually run out of ideas at some point.

For this suggestion, I shall list a number of good, easy to develop potential gacha items. Also just items that would be neat to have.
Said suggestion being made from having my mind wander and wanting to just dump the ideas.

HD Outfits: By this I mean taking old outfits, as well as old gacha outfits, and creating new versions that just looks better.
For bonus points, make outfits originally not wearable by giants or even elves, and make them able to wear the HD versions.
Now some people might go "Why not just upgrade all items to HD?". After Eluned outfits, you really should not be surprised at such.

Glow in the dark dyes: What better way to shake up the dye market than with a fancy new kind of highly desirable dye.
Especially since the code for glowing colors on outfits and some weapons already exists.

Capes: Others have suggested this before. I am honestly baffled this isn't a thing yet. Literally free money.

Pretty much any weapon slot item purely made for an idle animation: Pom Poms, Opera Glasses, and Peaceful Clutch already proved how popular such items can be for people who want to look nice in towns.

Non-Tail Tails: By this I mean items that go into the already existing tail slot, but are technically not tails.
You could make almost anything go in that slot, and someone is going to pay 30 million gold for it.
Sherri