Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a guild to join

AstralBlueAstralBlue
Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
edited January 1, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
As the title above states, I'm looking for a guild to join.
Here's some stuff about me to help you decide:
IGN: Astralblue
-Total Level: 17k+
-Willing to do runs, raids (Girgashiy or field bosses)
-Can get Royal Alchemist title if needed
-Doesn't mind helping out
-R1 everything besides Blacksmith (LF> A miracle), Enchant (getting there) and Tailoring (LF> Bazaar event) in terms of life/production skills
-Personality: Serious, but friendly

If you want me to join, feel free to post here or note me in-game. Tell me a bit about your guild also so I can make a decision.
Also if you're a "weaker" guild, don't feel discouraged because I'm "end-game". I'll join any guild that seems interesting to me, just don't expect me to carry.

Comments

• EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Meowkins is Pretty friendly and active. Its a Close Family with everyone always doing something from crafting to missions and helping eachother out. I'm just a regular member so can't officially invite, but feel Free to Check us out!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You should join Sparta. HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!