Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best channel?

DaisyShannonDaisyShannon
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited January 2, 2017 in Tarlach Chat
What would be the best channel to play on where there are lots of people on the Tarlach server? Thank you :)
  1. Best Tarlach channel?32 votes
    1. Channel 1
       3% (1 vote)
    2. Channel 2
       6% (2 votes)
    3. Channel 3
       19% (6 votes)
    4. Channel 4
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Channel 5
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Channel 6
       3% (1 vote)
    7. Channel 7
       69% (22 votes)

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Channel 7 is the shop channel, and seems to have the most people on it!
    DaisyShannon
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I usually find a lot of just social people hanging out on channel 3 or channel 5.
    DaisyShannon
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    Channel 7 is usually the busiest but whether people are actually playing or just afk to have their shop open is another story altogether. That being said I know a lot of people who actively play on that channel only :)!
    DaisyShannon
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited January 4, 2017
    A lot of people play on channel 7 because that's the market channel, and a lot of people want to have shops open while they play the game. Also, a lot of people will just afk on that channel with their shops open as well.

If you want the most people and don't usually have lag issues, channel 7 would be best, but because that channel is so busy it can cause lag for a lot of people and some will only touch channel 7 if they need the market.

I personally play on channel 2 when I'm not using the market channel. I wouldn't know how busy the other channels are. I'd suggest just spending a day on each channel and picking the one with the people you like running into the most as your home channel.
    DaisyShannon
  • DaisyShannonDaisyShannon
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Thanks everyone I've decided to stay and play on C7 ☺
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Welcome to Tarlach! :D
  • CyCyCyCy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited January 28, 2017
    oh wow. I wonder why a lot of people like ch 3. I find that very coincidental and I don't know if you guys had the same superstitions as me lol. I picked ch 3 because I felt that the channel gave my the most luck for dropped items and the least lag. Because I've observed this during the few months I started Mabinogi, it has become my home channel ever since. And so when I started a guild I also made ch 3 the guild's home channel. It has been Visions' guild home channel for as long as it has been around! It would be funny if the 4 that voted ch 3 were also from Visions or associated with the guild. Eh but we've been gone for many years too. I wonder though haha xD