Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the servers crashed?

Comments

• KjasanKjasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Did not mean to post that 3x lol. The latency did that.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    They do give back enchanted and reforged gear, not in colors but everything else they do. I know multi people who have lost items and were gotten back in the same way. It all depends if you have screenshots and how polite you are.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 2, 2017
    Exactly. They know it takes real money to get expensive gear, especially reforges. SOMEONE had to buy all those. Also I am pretty sure if you ask even more nicely they can compensate some dyes for you so you can redye it yourself. :D

Uhhhh looks like the reforge system is down. I tried to use a reforge and it's not generating anything. It also locks up my screen to where I have to log out and back in to resume. Don't use reforges right now. It's not going to work.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Gaea said:

Exactly. They know it takes real money to get expensive gear, especially reforges. SOMEONE had to buy all those. Also I am pretty sure if you ask even more nicely they can compensate some dyes for you so you can redye it yourself. :D

Uhhhh looks like the reforge system is down. I tried to use a reforge and it's not generating anything. It also locks up my screen to where I have to log out and back in to resume. Don't use reforges right now. It's not going to work.
    Change to a different channel, then try again. Ruairi ch1 is notorius for that reforge glitch.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ah you're right.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea said:

I doubt that.
    Nexon has been consistent with only giving another copy of the item, to my knowledge they have never mailed back an item pre upgraded or dyed.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 2, 2017

Gaea said:

I doubt that.
    Nexon has been consistent with only giving another copy of the item, to my knowledge they have never mailed back an item pre upgraded or dyed.
    It really is dependant on how much proof you can provide and how polite you are. While proof is pretty much mandatory (screenshots of all the reforges and such), being polite really does have an impact from what I've seen over the years.
    Without that, you'll probably end up with the base item 99% of the time.
  • MihariMihari
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    edited January 2, 2017
    My boyfriend was on when this went down, he said someone named -please do not post names- and a few others on Alexina were managing to spam all_chat, and that the server went down shortly afterwards.

It might still be a DDoS, but I'm also suspecting foul play from users.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Even if that was remotely possible it would only cause havoc for that server and more specifically, whatever channel that was happening on. It would not cause issues for ALL games and all Nexon sites.

I was in the Icarus discord. They went down too.
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I cannot log in to the game. Is something wrong?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Sphere
    Sphere said:

I cannot log in to the game. Is something wrong?
    nope... it's a feature!

...jk jk.
  • SphereSphere
    :(

That sucks!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That moment when game goes down, but you didn't experience it because you were sleeping all night and now being early on holidays for no reason (it's 7am atm). European here xD
  • SphereSphere
    Still getting "Server cannot be reached". Sigh....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sooooo...when are we getting maintenance?