Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the servers crashed?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I was doing so well on my engineer training too :( was hoping to get master title today...
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Why does this ALWAYS seem to happen on the last day of GOOD events?
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Are you guys still having connection issues? I just connected into the game with no issues.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Arjune Aw, that sucks. Maybe Nexon will be nice and do an extension due to matters beyond our control.
  • KjasanKjasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Must be a constant DoS attack, if it was just a server crash, it would've restarted by now. Latency
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Still can't seem to even login.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Leinei
    Leinei said:

@Arjune Aw, that sucks. Maybe Nexon will be nice and do an extension due to matters beyond our control.
    Or better yet, just keep the double rainbow effect permanently on... Considering this crud happens almost EVERY time they do a double rainbow event.
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    D/c'ed and laggy on forums. Here's come another unscheduled maintenance.
    /sarcasm
  • KjasanKjasan
    Must be a constant DoS attack, if it was just a server crash, it would've restarted by now. Latency
  • KjasanKjasan
    Must be a constant DoS attack, if it was just a server crash, it would've restarted by now. Latency on every nexon page, and the launcher can't even load... Ugh...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Leinei Steam is fine. I think there was an overload coming from Nexon network that caused Steam to crash. This really does feel like a ddos.

EVERYONE I do advise caution. Stay out of the servers until we receive word from Nexon. If you are logged in DO NOT MOVE ANYTHING AROUND.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Woah it was very hard to even get website and forums to load... Now I've read everyone I'll just wait until everything comes back to normality, I thought my internet died or something for a while xD
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Leinei
    Leinei said:

Maybe the log-in server? On a side note, it looks like simple html use is back. In any case, we might see an emergency maintenance pop up.

To anyone coming here for answers on what's going on, just stay calm, sit tight and the Nexon NA peeps should get with us soon about it.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Its not the Russians. Its Trump knowing all about hacking
    RukiyaGreta
  • SapphiryaSapphirya
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Korore
    Korore said:

Are you guys still having connection issues? I just connected into the game with no issues.
    I can't even get to the point where the game launches. The launcher just drones on about being unable to understand the response from the server.
  • AyuAyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    I'm still logged in, as is one of my friends. We're not having any lag issues either. Weird stuff.
    Saihyou
  • SaiAbyssSaiAbyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Sitting tightly~ ^o^/
  • EphiraEphira
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited January 2, 2017
    Forums are loading better for me now, so that's a plus.

EDIT: Just managed to connect to the game with no issues. Not moving anything around, or moving in general but, I made it.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    It's very likely that Mabi's servers are just in dire need of a reboot, if they crashed and rebooted themselves it might take a little while for them to be up and running at full capacity. Just take a little break, go get lunch or something. It'll probably be up shortly if a maintenance isn't needed.
    Erydanos
  • SaiAbyssSaiAbyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Well, the website isn't lagging or taking a slow time loading. So that's a plus~