Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the servers crashed?

Comments

• bambikibabambikiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    well mabi might fix today or do a emergency maintenance but we wont get the time lost for double rainbow i bet QQ and i was ready to lvl up just rb
  • AlcheinAlchein
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited January 2, 2017
    The poor servers did so well during the break and just couldn't make it to the end. They did their best. Now all they need is a good rest, a good ol'Reset and they're on their way to being abused once again.
  • taninotanino
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    Well... my launcher isnt loading much at all.. it logged on but its not loading my account info or anything else. My poor rebirth pots... they just want to be drank and abused </3
  • SaihyouSaihyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    This is so weird. If anything, the connection feels better than ever without many people around. The world is ours, Ayu!
    Ayu
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    It's looking like the log-in server crashed. I can get as far as putting in my password then I'm forever logging in.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Again, just to keep it on the latest page, DO NOT MOVE ITEMS FROM BANK TABS OR PETS. If there is another crash, you could lose them!
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Seems the DDoS attack stopped and it DCed lots of afkers, now it seems better than ever lol...
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Well, if this mishap proved one thing, it's that the servers can handle not going through maint every week.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well looks like things are getting back to normal. I think we were ddos'd just a bit ago.

If you guys want to play and do other stuff. I advise taking a screenshot of your inventory.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yeah, the weekly maintenance is to prevent spawning issues among other things. XD
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    D/cd myself not quite happy, had so many more AAHMs to do with RB Pots today. Its quite insane honestly. Hopefully its back up somewhat soon.
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Giegue
    Giegue said:

It's very likely that Mabi's servers are just in dire need of a reboot, if they crashed and rebooted themselves it might take a little while for them to be up and running at full capacity. Just take a little break, go get lunch or something. It'll probably be up shortly if a maintenance isn't needed.
    Well, I hope that's the case. Guess I'll go walk my doggy :3

(But damn! I was using the Event Bonuses + Talent Bonuses + Returning Milletian Bonus to train effin' ENCORE! -determination deflates like a balloon- )
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited January 2, 2017
    Quoting Gaea "Well looks like things are getting back to normal. I think we were ddos'd just a bit ago. If you guys want to play and do other stuff. I advise taking a screenshot of your inventory."

Definitely! That way if something does happen, you have visual proof it was in your inventory in the event you need to make a ticket. Also make sure you save it to file before you go on your way or make sure the screencapture saved properly.

• RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Awww I was just about to log in....to bad, dang.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    People are already starting to be able to reconnect. A couple have reported a little bit of lag. Even the forums are working again (it was laggy as hell).
    Kjasan
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You can log in now, just be really careful.

I took individual screenshots of each piece of my expensive equips and their specs. Because if I lose anything, I want it exactly restored to what it was. :|
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Gaea said:

You can log in now, just be really careful.

I took individual screenshots of each piece of my expensive equips and their specs. Because if I lose anything, I want it exactly restored to what it was. :|
    the best nexon will do is replace the item

any enchants upgrades or colours will be lost
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I doubt that.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Wow its lovely and smooth logging in. Seems its back up, just be cautious. Looks like the servers just had a hiccup is all.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think the INTERNET had a hiccup.