Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player that doesn't remember much

EilsphireEilsphire
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
Like a lot of other people, haven't played Mabinogi in a long time. Despite not playing I've looked at the site every now and then to see what's new, and decided to get back into things. Of course I'm starting fresh and don't remember a lot about the game, so anyone willing to help out or just chat is more than welcome to.

IGN is the same as it is here on the forums - Eilsphire

Comments

• FutabuFutabu
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Hiya, I'm coming back to mabi after a while as well. I daresay I remember a few things here and there, but I'm by no means a veteran, so I'll help with what I know, and we'll figure out what we don't together! I'll be on this evening after work around 8 EST, or if you have a specific timeframe you're on I'll try and get in touch with you then!
    Eilsphire
  • EilsphireEilsphire
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Sounds good; just let me know with a whisper or something when you're on. Since I'm currently working a remote job I've got plenty of free time.
  • MultikevMultikev
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    edited September 12, 2017
    Hi I'll add you when I go back to game I'm coming back from a long break not sure how long I don't remember much though and there is a bunch of new stuff