Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dog Appreciation and OX Event?

Comments

• KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited August 12, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »
    Kiruah wrote: »
    its been 6 years since i joined on NA, damn time flies.

Also yeah, im looking forwards to the doggo and XO event, did they say what the main rpize was for XO?
    and i want them new paws, i only ever managed to get odd-kitty feet hurrdurrr. cant wait to have the puppy feet and paws, the robes adorable too.

I believe it was the same as all the previous XO events, the Bull pet

i thought the flame steed was the main prize for the xo event?

Hmmm, the only thing I heard them specifically mention pet wise during the live stream was the Bull pet. Maybe there's 2 pets?

I went and checked past events and there's only 2 XO Quiz Events that's given out a pet. 2012 and 2011. 2012 was the Flamemare, 2011 was the Bull pet which hasn't been available since. So I think they are focusing on bringing back the Bull pet this time as it hasn't been available for new players who joined after 2011. I think the Flamemare has been available in other ways since 2012.

Looks like 2016 Quiz Event gave a Dark Cloud pet, a cloud pet is already available for new players with a package.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah i still have 5 Dark Cloud pets from 2016 OX Event. :D Totally worth it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 12, 2018
    you said same as all previous OX events... but bull pet was only a prize from the very first one I think. then we got black flamemares a few times, then we got black nimbus clouds. I'm happy we're getting the bull pet back finally because I missed the very first OX quiz :)

I think the robe is a reskin of the bighead skull and pumpkin robes. they don't make you quite as small as tin pot... and they barely make a difference for giants :/ Giants rarely get to be smol w/o looking deformed or weird. the imp mini pots are perfect though imo

I hope they give us a chance at black bag coupon again even though it was super rare.... oh wait that was carasek bag. please make it black bag this time XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Can't wait for my bubble chair!
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    edited August 12, 2018
    Wait is the bull again? im so happy! I dont think i was able to play on NA when the bull first came out, i only remember Black Flamemares.
    and ye the nimbus, i think i missed that one..
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you mispelled Doggo on the title of this thread btw

060e56078e314ff55c1d2324058120e9--shiba-inu-akita.jpg
    MizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »

Nah, it's Doge. :trollface:

Ka38fkW.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

Ka38fkW.jpg

Much Doge
    Very Doge.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Greta wrote: »

Ka38fkW.jpg

Much Doge
    Very Doge.

a79daba454.gif

I am not much of a dog person myself so I probably will pass on this. Still will be good that people can get a Bull put, could go great with the Matador outfit the Re:Zero Gach has been dumping lol.