Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[WINNERS] Anime Cosplay Screenshot Contest

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'd say it's worthy enough to be archived into the Fan Creations section.
    That said, all of these events should be.
    Ion
  • FionagraceFionagrace
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    :D
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Oh yay!!~ :D Thank you very much
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    All participants should have received the Cosplayer title!
    GretaIon
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nice!
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    so I've been offline for the past 2 weeks, and when I logged in today I had a mail sent by GM supreme containing a code for the 'the cosplayer' title. which is kinda confusing bc I wasn't one of the winners. so what am I supposed to do with this code? do I need to redeem it somehow (and, if yes, where?) or did I receive it by accident and can I just delete it?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    so I've been offline for the past 2 weeks, and when I logged in today I had a mail sent by GM supreme containing a code for the 'the cosplayer' title. which is kinda confusing bc I wasn't one of the winners. so what am I supposed to do with this code? do I need to redeem it somehow (and, if yes, where?) or did I receive it by accident and can I just delete it?

Everyone who participated, but didn't win obtained "The Cosplayer" title.
    You can redeem it by talking to Bank NPC and pressing "Redeem Coupon" button.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    ah, alrighty. thanks.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Bit late but, was the title only sent out to the people who made the submission post? I had my friend help me with mine, and they were listed in the post, but they haven't received the title
  • ZaawiyahZaawiyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    This is my personal comment in reference of the Guild War Battle to become the Guardian Guild of Dunbarton or Tir Chonaill, I think that this competition was not fair for some of our guild's friends. When a guilds has 10 of its members competing against another guild that has 20 (this was a real case and to clarify my guild did not compete) it is obvious that the guild of more competitors will be the winner. In the future I would like to see a fairer and cleaner competition in events like this one at mabinogi. In my country there is a saying that says: "What is not the equal is called advantage"