Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up 2.0

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited August 14, 2018 in General Chat
On Thursday, August 16th the Hot Air Balloon and the Master Plan Events are coming to an end! So get done whatever you need to!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JB7
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/4/00JAa/extended-master-plan-event

EDIT: Also, apparently Week 1 of the Re:Zero Event is ending as well. G
TwelieKrissyPootel

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think I should go gather some pots the next 2 days
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Week 1 of the Subaru event ends too.... I have 357 metia to use before then >_> that's a lot of wolf chase.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    Week 1 of the Subaru event ends too.... I have 357 metia to use before then >_> that's a lot of wolf chase.

Wow, that's dedication. D:

I totally shelved this week's event after I got the chair, extra gift boxes (and 1~3 AP per run) be damned.
    KingofrunesGreta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Ah, good eye. I'm not actually doing that part of the event and there was no date so I thought it would just keep going.
    Leinei wrote: »

Ah, good eye. I'm not actually doing that part of the event and there was no date so I thought it would just keep going.

The current run ends on maint day and comes back on the final week with everything else for Re Zero.

357 metia is hard core.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Oh thanks for the reminder, need to repair everything before master plan ends! ><
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Wow, that's dedication. D:

I totally shelved this week's event after I got the chair, extra gift boxes (and 1~3 AP per run) be damned.

Same. I also didn't feel like running away from the wolves. I've had enough of that.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    How do you guys even get so much metia? I thought the quest that gives it out is once per irl day... Here I am struggling to even complete the second phase of the quest before the event shifts into next week's one >_>
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    How do you guys even get so much metia? I thought the quest that gives it out is once per irl day... Here I am struggling to even complete the second phase of the quest before the event shifts into next week's one >_>

Some people are just that hardcore.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

It is once every in-game day. Talk to Subaru after 6 AM.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I just realized... now I understand why everyone is so sick of these wolves. This still isn't as disgusting as when we had to spam SAO dungeons but dang am I going to be BORED today.
    Jazmyn
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I just realized... now I understand why everyone is so sick of these wolves. This still isn't as disgusting as when we had to spam SAO dungeons but dang am I going to be BORED today.

Not dizzy?
    Jazmyn
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    We get to choose our mission in Week 4, so it is possible you will be able to come back and complete the rest of the Avoiding Ulgarms quests then if you missed it.