Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What level do you rebirth at on average?

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
in General Chat
So I was just curious, since you started your character what levels do you rebirth at on average? You can share your total level if you wish, but you don't need to.

I'm almost 16k now average level is 120(119.9) and 28(28.2) exploration. I tend to be lazy on sketching so it's not as high.

Comments

• SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Rebirth x48, Total 4997 (104.1), Expl 1367 (28.4)

This chara was created when MabiEU shut down and the goal was at least 100 levels and 25 expl per rebirth. I didn't know about the sketch mission for expl exp till about a month ago and not really that active of a player.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Mine is level 91 and 16 exploration. But it's really inaccurate though because when I was below 1k, I have never resetted my current level, but rebirth frequently to change my active talent. So as my number of rebirth increases, my total level stayed the same. So yeah, that will result in a low level per rebirth lol

I admit I am lazy doing exploration though lol Especially since I stopped doing it at around 14k ttl because I have already maxed out my skills (except dan ranks).
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    ShouK wrote: »
    Mine is level 91 and 16 exploration. But it's really inaccurate though because when I was below 1k, I have never resetted my current level, but rebirth frequently to change my active talent. So as my number of rebirth increases, my total level stayed the same. So yeah, that will result in a low level per rebirth lol

I admit I am lazy doing exploration though lol Especially since I stopped doing it at around 14k ttl because I have already maxed out my skills (except dan ranks).

Mine is a lot lower than what I really rebirth at as well, because I took advantage of the talent ap while still under 1k. ~20 or so rebirths can be taken off mine to change it to about level 150, which is closer to accurate. As for exploration the only skills I really have left to do don't give me any stats I care about so... I don't really bother with it that much. Sometimes I'll go for the kill at dragon raids to level it but aside from that I just don't.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited August 16, 2018
    60 or so on a normal 'nothing is happening' week. I don't do EXPL.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh... it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll go up to 100 without rebirthing, sometimes I'll go as low as 70. I tend to avoid Exploration Experience because it's tedious to deal with.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    normally around 80 and i only sketch 3-4 times arc lich for lv 21 explo, when i feel playing and doing many elite sm run + no where to run is around 120

currently i'm having problem of overflow of ap(about 8000) cause i'm too lazy to grind skills to rank up and only rank it while using it on combat....
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I normally rebirth when i want to, so it usually happens when i'm around 80lvl and mostly no exploration levels, because that stuff is annoying as heck.
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    120-130 and 20-30 explo is my goal. If i have a Baltane elite for Nowhere to Run I'll do 150+.

My average is fairly low because a third to half my RBs were pre-G12, many pre-G9 when getting to level ~55 and 10 explo (pre-Courcle, for giant the cap quests were a pain). It's probably around lv100 per at this point though, or close to it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Between 50-95
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It depends. Usually around level 70-80, but earlier if I feel it necessary. I like to keep my Exploration Level up to at least level 30 before I rebirth.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    I rebirth whenever I hit 50 come Saturday, no matter what. If a toon is close to 50 I might try to push him over and rebirth it, but usually I don't bother. If a toon somehow goes far over 50 during the week (like when doing a G, for example) I still won't rebirth it until Saturday; I'll just stop using any XP pots I might have been using before hitting the big Five-Oh.
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I usually rebirth around 100 since I tend to train skills and the extra training you get from level 100+ helps. I don't do a whole lot of exploration so it usually just stay around level 10 per rebirth.
    Twelie
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited August 16, 2018
    Level 60 to 70. Exploration level 12 if I remember to do rafting. I don't focus on the levels, rather I just rebirth for the talent bonus.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    100/50; if I get an elite pass for Nowhere to Run/Gatekeeper I'll use that to get to 150.

I don't rebirth often anymore, though; my main and oldest character literally needs no further AP to max out what few skills are left to rank up.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I typically aim for 110 - 130. Depends how I'm feeling. Lately I've been afk leveling up to 150 and calling that good. Ever since I've come back, I've been super lazy. Granted a friend getting me into another MMO is the reason for this as I was getting active with the G21 Part 2/3 update.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited August 16, 2018
    50 cause I've stopped caring.
    Used to rb at like level 80 or whatever.

Stopped caring when I hit 14k.
    Could grind for 15k. But eh.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Shaeli wrote: »
    100/50; if I get an elite pass for Nowhere to Run/Gatekeeper I'll use that to get to 150.

I don't rebirth often anymore, though; my main and oldest character literally needs no further AP to max out what few skills are left to rank up.

gotta get total 40k for that shine scaling.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    If I'm on the inactive side then about 50-60. If I'm active these days I'll probably hit at least 100 or so via nowhere to run.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    100Something most of the time, UNLESS that event RB potion is about to expire.
  • Ryuzaki/LRyuzaki/L
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Usually the average for me to rebirth is around lvl 150~170 and exploration 30~50
    Those baltane elite missions helps so much within half an hour.