Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

End of Event Conversion: Ticket Box to Lucky Box

DraechDraech
Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
edited August 13, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
While some players might not find themselves in this situation, I believe many players will be left with extra Re:ZERO Game Board Ticket Boxes by the end of the Puck's Mini-game event. As such, I suggest that, rather than destroying those boxes, players should have these converted into an equivalent number of Re:ZERO Lucky Boxes. It's not as cost-efficient as trading 1 Ticket for 2 Lucky Boxes from the prize shop, yet you still get something for those unopened boxes.

What do you think?
Would you rather they raise the daily cap for opening boxes?
Should we get Subaru's Reward Box (the more desirable box, in my opinion) instead?
KiruahJazmynYangKoete

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Id be alright with getting the Subarus reward boxes. its just plain stupid we win these tickets with an already set number of spins per day and cant even open them all, atleats give me something else then.
  • leonerdo0727leonerdo0727
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    uh, wouldn't the prices of absolutely all the drops from the event end up stooping because of a change like allowing us to use multiple ticket boxes every day? i'm pretty sure it wouldn't really end up being too abuse-able because by then there would be no real reason to make alts to get them cuz then they wouldn't be too hard to get and by proxy you wouldn't be able to profit too much off of them
  • TakunshoTakunsho
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    edited August 18, 2018
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting multiple of these game board ticket boxes a day. And with the way it is setup, I'll never be able to use all of them. I mean, if I am going to log in, even long enough to just claim the box, I'm going to just leave the game running to get the puck spins for the day. Which when I use them means more boxes. I really think that the extra boxes need to be able to be traded out for the lucky boxes. I'm not saying to let us just claim a bunch of tickets which would flood the market with titles and permanent pucks, but let them at least be used for a chance at something good. The lucky boxes are already barely giving out the new stuff as is, so giving us the ability to get more lucky boxes isn't really going to create that large of an influx. Maybe even just automatically convert them at the end of the event.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I think being able to convert extra ticket boxes into lucky boxes at the end of the event would work just fine. There's no guarantee that access to the event shop will be kept after the event is over, so being able to turn those extra ticket boxes into lucky boxes will mean extra chances at the event prizes after the event is over, which would be appreciated.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I agree; it's a small thing that would make so many of us happy to not lose all those boxes at the end of the event. In fact, here was my suggestion (which I believes equates to yours).
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17555/end-of-event-conversion-ticket-box-to-lucky-box
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I think they should've just let you chose to pick either the ticket box or the lucky box at the end of the board in the first place. That way those who are caught up with their daily limit can just pick the lucky box as a reward.