Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nowhere to run, Except i found somewhere to run

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
in General Chat
Soo yeah. i was doing nowhere to run elite, 2 levels away from finished, about 70-100k gold to pick up from lucky finishes, annd a bear hit me, with exceptional force.

unknown.png

This image is pretty vague. il take a few.
SSMl62N.jpg

what living under the bridge might look like
7Yr0yJg.jpg

what it actually looks like
QPXVkuc.jpg

skyrim horses aint got nothing on mabinogi horses

YpJwwIJ.jpg

i could go on for awhile, so ill just leave it with this weird last engima of behind the scenes

unknown.png
JazmynBlissfulkillRadiant Dawn
  1. Should i submit a ticket to get my nowhere to run pass back?25 votes
    1. yes
       52% (13 votes)
    2. No
       48% (12 votes)

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I had a similar thing happen to me one time while I was running Fiodh Intermediate.

I don't know what happened; I was pushed into a corner by an Argus and a group of Werewolves and after a while I wound up being teleported into what appeared to be a partially unrendered section of the dungeon in the sense that there were no enemies, no doors, etc; after a while I got teleported back into the dungeon, but a good ten or so rooms ahead of where I was supposed to be from what I could tell. I was able to progress through the dungeon normally until I couldn't open the boss room door even though I had the key; said that there was an unopened door in the dungeon, which, well... there was. And I couldn't open it because I was both on the wrong side of the door and didn't have the key. And I was soloing, too.

I basically had to teleport out of the dungeon after that; no way for me to progress in a situation where it looked like I wrong warped in the middle of a dungeon.
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    wow yours actually sounds worse. im grumbling over losing 2 levels, fioh is long...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Woah. I wanna experience this myself. Looks very interesting!
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    edited August 18, 2018
    Not quite the same, but I ended up being teleported into a random player's Homestead after a G16 finale glitched out at the end. And not just in the actual homestead, but in the outskirts of it. I think I have a vid of that somewhere....

Edit : I do have a video, but it's not uploaded anywhere, and it's even better than how I remembered it, seeing as half the party was teleported alongside me xD aaaaaah memories. Also a rare case of me before I got an Odran wig permanently glued to my head.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Reminds me of the time I was practicing skills on some bears in Avalon. I somehow ended up wedged in a canyon.

Getting out was pretty much as random as getting in. I still don't remember really how I did it.
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    its kinda funny. there use to be an old glitch back when tara castle wanst its own area, when you used evade as you left a shadow mission, you would be warped outside the map. kinda intresting to know theres been more then these in the past
    not to menton the hilween exploit "fix" where it just warps you across the room if you accidently get knocked into it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That happen to me a bit ago with the sylvan dragon. I think these new updates have boundary holes...or the boundaries are not high enough. This has happened to a few of my friends recently too. They get knocked back hard near a boundary and it knocks them out of boundary.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    My husband got knocked out of the boss room in Ghost of Partholon.... and could only walk out in the black... outside the walls. No reward for him. D;

Your situation seems more interesting in an exploratory nature, but it seems black holes exist everywhere in this game.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    There is a secret room in Rath dungeon too where U can get banished into a dark room and get hit by an invisible mob till u either die and quit or quit due to fustration.

/ptsd
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    There is a secret room in Rath dungeon too where U can get banished into a dark room and get hit by an invisible mob till u either die and quit or quit due to fustration.

/ptsd

Must of been something left over from the developers. I would love to see that.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    IAAW wrote: »
    I had a similar thing happen to me one time while I was running Fiodh Intermediate.

I don't know what happened; I was pushed into a corner by an Argus and a group of Werewolves and after a while I wound up being teleported into what appeared to be a partially unrendered section of the dungeon in the sense that there were no enemies, no doors, etc; after a while I got teleported back into the dungeon, but a good ten or so rooms ahead of where I was supposed to be from what I could tell. I was able to progress through the dungeon normally until I couldn't open the boss room door even though I had the key; said that there was an unopened door in the dungeon, which, well... there was. And I couldn't open it because I was both on the wrong side of the door and didn't have the key. And I was soloing, too.

I basically had to teleport out of the dungeon after that; no way for me to progress in a situation where it looked like I wrong warped in the middle of a dungeon.

Same thing happened to me ages ago back on the EU server. It was the same dungeon too.

Didn't there used to be a way to go "outside" Baol dungeon? You could go around all the rooms and go straight to the final room to complete it easily. Found a video:
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    IAAW wrote: »

if you let yourself killed and come back to Statue everything will be solved
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 19, 2018
    Rayka wrote: »
    if you let yourself killed and come back to Statue everything will be solved

Hard to do that when you've killed all the mobs on the way to the boss room whose door I originally did not know is impossible to open because apparently all the doors in the dungeon have to be opened first. Plus, even if I could've that's not something I like to do.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks similar to Bangor skywalking.

There are good glitches and bad glitches, but looks like yours are more on the badside. 90% of the time cont warp will be the solution.

I remember back during the super lag days, I once glitched off my homestead and was running across the desert until I started running in the sky forever until I lagged out and got warped to Dunbarton.

I also remember at Rath at the end of the banquet the bench I was using glitched and I found myself in between the walls in which I tried moving and started to run in the sky as well, lagged out and warped to Dunbarton.

One time Bangor skywalk went wrong and I ended up on top of the cliffsides of Bangor where, it was possible to run around the cliff, but couldn't get down. Cont warp solved that.

I also remember in the very early days, a white wolf knocked me and sent me into the some cliffside of Tir.