Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not sure what to do.

MeaveMeave
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
edited August 18, 2018 in Tarlach Chat
Please do not use profanity on the forum.

I was forced to drop items in the bank because I was trying to make room for a new bag. Someone grabbed all of my gold boxes and the gold that was in them. Just because I had to drop stuff does not mean it was there for people to pick up. I am so up set. The gold I can replace but it was a lot of work to get those gold boxes and A lot of money spent on Gatcha to get them. I cannot believe someone would do that without so much as a by your leave or asking if I wanted to keep my stuff
this person is a total as far as I am concerned. I hope Karma bites them in the big time.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited August 18, 2018
    I'm sorry about your frustrations and loss. I suggest filing a ticket with customer support to ask if they are able to replace/return your gold boxes (if you haven't done so already). Unfortunately people can be grabby when it comes to items being dropped and the bank is on of the worst places to drop items since anyone can suddenly pop in without warning. I've had this happen to me in the past when I was still a bit new to the game so I can sympathize.

Once option that I've had to use a few times in the past is If I've had absolutely no room anywhere on my account (alts/pets/personal inventories and bank being full), I've had to mail items from my inventory to offline/trustworthy friends or to a character on my old project RM (alt) account until I've had inventory sorted out. Then retrieve the items by recalling the mail. I wish there was a better way to switch out or add bags to an already full inventory so things like this can't happen.
  • MeaveMeave
    I am just going to let it go and let Karma deal with it
    it is to much of a hassle to get Customer support involved. I wish we had more space for bags or could put minor bags into other bags IE Alchemy, god purses, chefs bag etc. when the Soul /stream Inventory was added I was hoping it would hold bags. my pets are full, my other characters are full my bank is full I am trying to sell off stuff but it is a slow process. it is just disappointing to me that some snot got those god boxes and is probably selling them as we speak
    NOT a nice person at all.
  • MeaveMeave
    Well I must let everyone know that my faith in humanity has been restored, He approached me tonight and gave me back all of my gold boxes and the gold that was in them. I am so happy. Thank you for returning my items
    Zsofichanzinofire