Check out the P.E.T. Part 2 preview site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part2
Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:zero boardgame ticket box.

Comments

  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png

    1entitle.png
    GretaBronzebreakPlatinaKoki
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,585
    Posts: 1,009
    Member
    edited August 19, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png
    1entitle.png

    I understand that and wanted to try and ingrain some more of the possible word's use into your mind. ;) You CONSTANTLY throw around "entitlement" like it means one thing only. We are entitled to our boxes: fact.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Posts: 156
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So much entitlement for something that doesn't even matter.

    Just delete them after you get 30.

    wow. You're seriously calling us entitled for wanting to be able to open the prize boxes that WE WON. how childish are you to do that?

    its not entitlement to want to be ale to open all the prize boxes that we won. this is common sense.

    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    No it is NOT entitlement. it doesn't matter if we are given so much already.
    the extra boxes we got we earned. We have a RIGHT to them. we have a RIGHT to open them since they are ours. that's not entitlement. you seem to not understand this simple fact.

    when you call other people entitled for expecting to be able to open their prizes you only show those around you how uneducated you are.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,540
    Posts: 6,738
    Member
    That's enough guys.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Posts: 156
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    That's enough guys.

    well when the other person stops calling others Entitled for wanting their prizes that they won. then ill stop.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,495
    Posts: 903
    Member
    edited August 20, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So much entitlement for something that doesn't even matter.

    Just delete them after you get 30.

    wow. You're seriously calling us entitled for wanting to be able to open the prize boxes that WE WON. how childish are you to do that?

    its not entitlement to want to be ale to open all the prize boxes that we won. this is common sense.

    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    I'd also like to add that the spins on the board are free. Now, if the boxes were obtained with paid spins (like the Gold and Silver Meowbinogi balls), then the claim of "I won them, so I want to open them" would be valid, since you put up real money. But, as Opal has stated, since these boxes require no money spent on your part, people just want more free stuff that they can possibly sell for large sums.
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png

    I think Opal meant this variation of the word:
    VOBO3wh.png
    Opalthira
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,870
    Posts: 153
    Member
    @Foxgirlkatie

    Let's be honest here, we have NO legal rights to this game , we only have privileges from the TOS to let us use Nexons game of service free to play model.

    The right to have them open based on morality does not mean squat to the company sure it looks bad to you but legally speaking we have no right to those boxes.
    Greta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,800
    Posts: 7,512
    Member
    When entitlement is used, to me only Nexon's stockholders are entitled.
    As players, we have the right to play/not play the game (following rules/terms of conditions) and the right to use or not use certain pay services.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Posts: 156
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    That's enough guys.

    well when the other person stops calling others Entitled for wanting their prizes that they won. then ill stop.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So much entitlement for something that doesn't even matter.

    Just delete them after you get 30.

    wow. You're seriously calling us entitled for wanting to be able to open the prize boxes that WE WON. how childish are you to do that?

    its not entitlement to want to be ale to open all the prize boxes that we won. this is common sense.

    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    I'd also like to add that the spins on the board are free. Now, if the boxes were obtained with paid spins (like the Gold and Silver Meowbinogi balls), then the claim of "I won them, so I want to open them" would be valid, since you put up real money. But, as Opal has stated, since these boxes require no money spent on your part, people just want more free stuff that they can possibly sell for large sums.
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png

    I think Opal meant this variation of the word:
    VOBO3wh.png

    it doesnt matter one bit if it was paid for or not. if we earn them. we should absolutely have the right to open any extra boxes we get. otherwise its wasted rewards. this is why me and others are upset. we get all these extra boxes but cant open them. if they dont want us to have extra but useless reward boxes just make it so we get 1 box a day or turn any extras into the random reward boxes.

    and the argument of "people may sell them" be damned. why is it any of your damn business what people want to do with their coupons? so some people want to sell em. some of us want to keep them for our own use. this frankly seems like you only want the rewards to be limited so the rewards are also limited so you can sell them for even higher prices after the event is over or dont want others to be as rich as you. what other reason would you oppose the reasoning of being allowed to open extra boxes we earn? it frankly makes sense. less coupons means less event rewards in circulation would allow for you to sell them for ridiculous prices AFTER the event is over like you always do. this economy is already a train wreck with things costing so bloody much. 100+M for a Divine weapon for example.

    besides Platina you have expressed countless times in the past a disdain for anime crossovers in Mabi. so i frankly so see why you even care what happens with a Anime Crossover event.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I really don't remember it ever being against the rules to have more than one account, even if it was it wasn't enforced at all.

    I remember it was a thing on EU.
    Since you say people were banned for mentioning alts I would assume it was in US too? But tbh I'm guessing here, so feel free to correct me if that was not the case.

    EU Rules were slightly different if memory serves, but yeah the old forums you could get banned on pretty easily mentioning multiclienting. Normal alts on a seperate device were fine provided "They didn't interact with the main account in a way that gave you an advantage that others cannot get" AKA using alts in shadow wizard is a no, but having an account up for a shop is fine.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Posts: 31
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    EU Rules were slightly different if memory serves, but yeah the old forums you could get banned on pretty easily mentioning multiclienting. Normal alts on a seperate device were fine provided "They didn't interact with the main account in a way that gave you an advantage that others cannot get" AKA using alts in shadow wizard is a no, but having an account up for a shop is fine.

    Sounds reasonable. I'd say event farming would qualify as unfair advantage, but you know, it's just my opinion.

    At least both Puck and the perm coupon are crazy cheap on Alexina at the moment, and with many more to come from lucky boxes I don't think it's going to be that rare anytime soon.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,540
    Posts: 6,738
    Member
    edited August 22, 2018
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    EU Rules were slightly different if memory serves, but yeah the old forums you could get banned on pretty easily mentioning multiclienting. Normal alts on a seperate device were fine provided "They didn't interact with the main account in a way that gave you an advantage that others cannot get" AKA using alts in shadow wizard is a no, but having an account up for a shop is fine.

    Sounds reasonable. I'd say event farming would qualify as unfair advantage, but you know, it's just my opinion.

    At least both Puck and the perm coupon are crazy cheap on Alexina at the moment, and with many more to come from lucky boxes I don't think it's going to be that rare anytime soon.

    I would say it won't be rare and will cost dirt cheap for next 5 years.
    Callanthe
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    EU Rules were slightly different if memory serves, but yeah the old forums you could get banned on pretty easily mentioning multiclienting. Normal alts on a seperate device were fine provided "They didn't interact with the main account in a way that gave you an advantage that others cannot get" AKA using alts in shadow wizard is a no, but having an account up for a shop is fine.

    Sounds reasonable. I'd say event farming would qualify as unfair advantage, but you know, it's just my opinion.

    At least both Puck and the perm coupon are crazy cheap on Alexina at the moment, and with many more to come from lucky boxes I don't think it's going to be that rare anytime soon.

    I would say it won't be rare and will cost dirt cheap for next 5 years.

    I'd agree that alt farming is unfair, but I guess the way it's looked at is like... Doing a run of shadow wizard, vs doing a run of shadow wizard on an alt.

    Gonna be honest, I think there's gonna be some puck coupons floating around and no puck puppets to use it on.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Posts: 156
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    EU Rules were slightly different if memory serves, but yeah the old forums you could get banned on pretty easily mentioning multiclienting. Normal alts on a seperate device were fine provided "They didn't interact with the main account in a way that gave you an advantage that others cannot get" AKA using alts in shadow wizard is a no, but having an account up for a shop is fine.

    Sounds reasonable. I'd say event farming would qualify as unfair advantage, but you know, it's just my opinion.

    At least both Puck and the perm coupon are crazy cheap on Alexina at the moment, and with many more to come from lucky boxes I don't think it's going to be that rare anytime soon.

    I would say it won't be rare and will cost dirt cheap for next 5 years.

    I'd agree that alt farming is unfair, but I guess the way it's looked at is like... Doing a run of shadow wizard, vs doing a run of shadow wizard on an alt.

    Gonna be honest, I think there's gonna be some puck coupons floating around and no puck puppets to use it on.

    ya because 90 days after the event ends all puppets will essentially be gone so nothing to use em on. thus the coupons go to waste unless people hold onto the lucky boxes which i dont see happening much.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,495
    Posts: 903
    Member
    edited August 27, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    That's enough guys.

    well when the other person stops calling others Entitled for wanting their prizes that they won. then ill stop.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So much entitlement for something that doesn't even matter.

    Just delete them after you get 30.

    wow. You're seriously calling us entitled for wanting to be able to open the prize boxes that WE WON. how childish are you to do that?

    its not entitlement to want to be ale to open all the prize boxes that we won. this is common sense.

    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    I'd also like to add that the spins on the board are free. Now, if the boxes were obtained with paid spins (like the Gold and Silver Meowbinogi balls), then the claim of "I won them, so I want to open them" would be valid, since you put up real money. But, as Opal has stated, since these boxes require no money spent on your part, people just want more free stuff that they can possibly sell for large sums.
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png

    I think Opal meant this variation of the word:
    VOBO3wh.png

    it doesnt matter one bit if it was paid for or not. if we earn them. we should absolutely have the right to open any extra boxes we get. otherwise its wasted rewards. this is why me and others are upset. we get all these extra boxes but cant open them. if they dont want us to have extra but useless reward boxes just make it so we get 1 box a day or turn any extras into the random reward boxes.

    and the argument of "people may sell them" be damned. why is it any of your damn business what people want to do with their coupons? so some people want to sell em. some of us want to keep them for our own use. this frankly seems like you only want the rewards to be limited so the rewards are also limited so you can sell them for even higher prices after the event is over or dont want others to be as rich as you. what other reason would you oppose the reasoning of being allowed to open extra boxes we earn? it frankly makes sense. less coupons means less event rewards in circulation would allow for you to sell them for ridiculous prices AFTER the event is over like you always do. this economy is already a train wreck with things costing so bloody much. 100+M for a Divine weapon for example.

    besides Platina you have expressed countless times in the past a disdain for anime crossovers in Mabi. so i frankly so see why you even care what happens with a Anime Crossover event.

    My "care" isn't towards this event, specifically. It's to the idea of event rewards in general.

    I have 13 unopened boxes. Do I see that as annoying? No. I see it as insurance. I see it as a chance to still get a ticket on a day where I might not clear a board due to too many outs/piece loss spaces.

    And people will always pay big bucks for stuff that won't be released ever again.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,800
    Posts: 7,512
    Member
    edited August 27, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    That's enough guys.

    well when the other person stops calling others Entitled for wanting their prizes that they won. then ill stop.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So much entitlement for something that doesn't even matter.

    Just delete them after you get 30.

    wow. You're seriously calling us entitled for wanting to be able to open the prize boxes that WE WON. how childish are you to do that?

    its not entitlement to want to be ale to open all the prize boxes that we won. this is common sense.

    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    I'd also like to add that the spins on the board are free. Now, if the boxes were obtained with paid spins (like the Gold and Silver Meowbinogi balls), then the claim of "I won them, so I want to open them" would be valid, since you put up real money. But, as Opal has stated, since these boxes require no money spent on your part, people just want more free stuff that they can possibly sell for large sums.
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It is entitlement you're expecting the game to owe you something when in reality it's already giving you so much.
    You can get like 90% of the rewards list just for logging in. And if you get a Perm support Coupon from Rng boxes from playing the event.
    All of the rewards. Hell you could even get most of the titles from just doing the subaru event. Which can be done almost 48 times per day.
    At 4 hours a day thats 8 chances at coupons and at 30 days 240 chances.

    There is no reason for you to demanding to open up to 50 or more coupon boxes by the end of the event other than greed.
    Yet when I say that you all get defensive and just say something around the lines of "Its our right as winners to open the boxes"
    Which is literally entitlement.

    BCZBvnF.png

    I think Opal meant this variation of the word:
    VOBO3wh.png

    it doesnt matter one bit if it was paid for or not. if we earn them. we should absolutely have the right to open any extra boxes we get. otherwise its wasted rewards. this is why me and others are upset. we get all these extra boxes but cant open them. if they dont want us to have extra but useless reward boxes just make it so we get 1 box a day or turn any extras into the random reward boxes.

    and the argument of "people may sell them" be damned. why is it any of your damn business what people want to do with their coupons? so some people want to sell em. some of us want to keep them for our own use. this frankly seems like you only want the rewards to be limited so the rewards are also limited so you can sell them for even higher prices after the event is over or dont want others to be as rich as you. what other reason would you oppose the reasoning of being allowed to open extra boxes we earn? it frankly makes sense. less coupons means less event rewards in circulation would allow for you to sell them for ridiculous prices AFTER the event is over like you always do. this economy is already a train wreck with things costing so bloody much. 100+M for a Divine weapon for example.

    besides Platina you have expressed countless times in the past a disdain for anime crossovers in Mabi. so i frankly so see why you even care what happens with a Anime Crossover event.

    My "care" isn't towards this event, specifically. It's to the idea of event rewards in general.

    I have 13 unopened boxes. Do I see that as annoying? No. I see it as insurance. I see it as a chance to still get a ticket on a day where I might not clear a board due to too many outs/piece loss spaces.

    And people will always pay big bucks for stuff that won't be released ever again.

    When you strategically use this argument, it makes perfect sense. One can never know when a game board turns on you.