Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

another event rant

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 20, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
and ok please for the love of god remove materials from your events like sure if it was once in a while event that be one thing but 99% of your events drop materials things like nao stones potions things like this are fine by everyone but we get tuns of leather gems fabric and silk from fiesta why do we need all these events shoving them down our throats non stop too inv precious but you crap all over my bags even with your gotchapons is it to much to ask that America server take a bit more control in how the events are done and the economy is made because from how it seems to me nexon korea has the na server by the balls and we dont get anything or any say on how we may tweak things like drop rates and remove items and or add our own items to events mabinogi na shouldnt be this run down lacking version of mabinogi korea but a content clone to help see what works in each country and try and take the game in its own direction while keeping a similar story adding things that would benifit our players who request for updates and feel as if american players never get heard is my biggest grief exspet when they want to throw us a bone and act like our opinion matters for 1 or 2 of us and its a art design never content or ideas to make mabinogi better and the players are stuck in this dead mabinogi just staying dead mentality while they sit around going i wish there was a new class i cant wait for this new content to come out giving our servers some freedom from the bullshi thats not getting all the content korea got and our re run events while they do there own thing and run there own events is there a reason for this is all i woundering

Comments

• kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    fyi this is my last rant
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    if you hate event just don't do it ok like some people are hoarders and appreciate these materials as useful items to craft and train their life skills so if you hate this stuff just dont do it and ignore i think mabinogi is getting better each year since we get more important revamps and updates i kinda agree that our server could take more control over what is happening but i guess korea does not want that
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wish they'd chop out at least Cheap and Common Fabrics as possible prizes.

I'd be tempted to say I'd want them to remove Cheap and Common Leathers, too, but even if it's super easy to get those from Ingredient Hunting it's at least some work, whereas you can just buy cheap and common fabrics from NPCs.
    FluoretteSlugFillerBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I don't understand why they give out mats that are easily obtainable.
    Well most demands for mats have been dead except for a select few where there hasn't been a massive influx of free supply.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    feel as if american players never get heard is my biggest grief exspet when they want to throw us a bone and act like our opinion matters for 1 or 2 of us and its a art design never content or ideas to make mabinogi better and the players are stuck in this dead mabinogi just staying dead mentality while they sit around going i wish there was a new class i cant wait for this new content to come out giving our servers some freedom from the [injustice] thats not getting all the content korea got and our re run events while they do there own thing and run there own events is there a reason for this is all i woundering

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Our opinion matters most for inconsequential or cosmetic stuff.