Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So where are the Re:Zero appearance scrolls?

Comments

• TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    @Pushyourlimit

Care to provide proof other than just claiming?
    Greta
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 20, 2018
    Arbiter wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    You people want/expect too much of Nexon.

What we want is the missing stuff. Why is that so hard?

This is not too much, these are baseline expectations. Fix your glitches, tell your players what's going on, find GMs that actually play the game so your content streams don't make the small population of players left want to kill themselves.

Easy money.

It's very easy to have NO expectations from Nexon and still be disappointed by how negligent they are sometimes. I haven't played a more fun or lasting MMO, but I have played many better managed ones. The requests on the forums, especially regarding events, aren't nearly asking too much.

It's actually kind of hilarious how Nexon differs from handling the lip service of localizing KR or overseas content.
    Nexon: "Um, we don't actually know. We'll have to wait to get the data to see. If we don't get it, then we'll ask. Hopefully we'll get an answer."
    [Reads incompetent to any viewer, player, or possible investor stalking Twitch streams.]
    -Three months later... we get half of what's promised from KR release, if at all.
    -Social media alerts happen late, generally weeks into the event.
    -Never mentions that they can't get KR to return emails quickly, and such emails generally sit around unread for weeks.
    -Mabinogi: Costumes have stats, and are always introduced and continuously pumped out into RNG gachapons with unpublished and unlisted rates that drastically differ from the plausible attainment with the current server population.
    [Eternal Pin In Everything]

NCSOFT: "We're not sure, but we can definitely ask the KR team if that's possible. If it's not possible, then we'll work with them to figure something out. We're actually really excited about this content too, just look at this beautiful design on the outfit!"
    BnS KR- Gives thumbs up, says it's definitely possible, or they can look into it.
    (Or says new content is already on the way, and says to remain patient for an update to the question.)
    [Reads confident, and one member has talked about how working at Nexon was. The silence following was awkward and hilarious.]
    -Updates the community on information they've received, generally within the week.
    -Uses social media to update on server status and ETA for fixes.
    -Generally announces events way before they actually happen.
    -Players generally have news feeds on upcoming localized content, and repeating or seasonal Cash Shop sales are always advertised on social media.
    -Blade and Soul: Costumes don't have stats, yet some were released in RNG boxes with specific rates and rarity listed.
    [The Pin Is Right Here For The Moment]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Arbiter wrote: »

This is not too much, these are baseline expectations. Fix your glitches, tell your players what's going on, find GMs that actually play the game so your content streams don't make the small population of players left want to kill themselves.

Easy money.

It's very easy to have NO expectations from Nexon and still be disappointed by how negligent they are sometimes. I haven't played a more fun or lasting MMO, but I have played many better managed ones. The requests on the forums, especially regarding events, aren't nearly asking too much.

It's actually kind of hilarious how Nexon differs from handling the lip service of localizing KR or overseas content.
    Nexon: "Um, we don't actually know. We'll have to wait to get the data to see. If we don't get it, then we'll ask. Hopefully we'll get an answer."
    [Reads incompetent to any viewer, player, or possible investor stalking Twitch streams.]
    -Three months later... we get half of what's promised from KR release, if at all.
    -Social media alerts happen late, generally weeks into the event.
    -Never mentions that they can't get KR to return emails quickly, and such emails generally sit around unread for weeks.
    -Mabinogi: Costumes have stats, and are always introduced and continuously pumped out into RNG gachapons with unpublished and unlisted rates that drastically differ from the plausible attainment with the current server population.
    [Eternal Pin In Everything]

NCSOFT: "We're not sure, but we can definitely ask the KR team if that's possible. If it's not possible, then we'll work with them to figure something out. We're actually really excited about this content too, just look at this beautiful design on the outfit!"
    BnS KR- Gives thumbs up, says it's definitely possible, or they can look into it.
    (Or says new content is already on the way, and says to remain patient for an update to the question.)
    [Reads confident, and one member has talked about how working at Nexon was. The silence following was awkward and hilarious.]
    -Updates the community on information they've received, generally within the week.
    -Uses social media to update on server status and ETA for fixes.
    -Generally announces events way before they actually happen.
    -Players generally have news feeds on upcoming localized content, and repeating or seasonal Cash Shop sales are always advertised on social media.
    -Blade and Soul: Costumes don't have stats, yet some were released in RNG boxes with specific rates and rarity listed.
    [The Pin Is Right Here For The Moment]

Or this is what their board of directors want... because you know, public companies are weird being run by stockholders.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

I exspect functionality and proper release notes.

Something which is pretty damn rare.
    KiruahTheDumbOnestarkiller1286
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Trythis wrote: »
    @Pushyourlimit

Care to provide proof other than just claiming?

Yeah, I don't buy it. Interesting how the database lists
    Ram Horn Wig (F)-Will not be used

and then
    Rem Horn Wig (F)

The rem wig can even be put into the dressing room, while the ram one can't
  • PushyourlimitPushyourlimit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I don't care that much just wanted to give you info but i guess thats not good enough.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    I don't care that much just wanted to give you info but i guess thats not good enough.

You're claiming to have an item that by all means should be impossible to get (and note, I'm not saying it's super rare or hard to get, I mean literally impossible to get) so of course people want more than word of mouth because it would be an extraordinary occurrence if there's one in game when it's tagged "do not use"
  • TrythisTrythis
    @Pushyourlimit

Ofc it's not good enough. It was already said in the stream by nexon employees it does not exist.

You're just giving us anecdotal evidence with no screenshots to back it up.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 22, 2018
    Sebastian wrote: »

Just because Korea (or, in the case of crossovers, Japan) gets something, doesn't mean we'll get the exact same (assuming we get it at all.) This also isn't the first time we've had these "crossover" stuff end up being slightly different than what Japan got.

I don't think anyone here expects it to get changed. Everyone is simply voicing their distaste for not receiving the same treatment. And who wouldn't? Everyone want's equal treatment. We're not greedy or selfish for wanting it.

Some could say you should be thankful this event came in the first place. Nexon could've just ignored it completely, since it isn't guaranteed content ("Guaranteed Content" includes things like Generation Storyline Quests, dungeons, Shadow Missions, skills, anything that is added permanently to the game (and in term of items, things released more than once/always have the chance of being re-released.)
    TNinja wrote: »

No, that's something that should be expected.

Limited time cashgrabs? Not so much.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Neko dungeon...
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870

Just because Korea (or, in the case of crossovers, Japan) gets something, doesn't mean we'll get the exact same (assuming we get it at all.) This also isn't the first time we've had these "crossover" stuff end up being slightly different than what Japan got.

I don't think anyone here expects it to get changed. Everyone is simply voicing their distaste for not receiving the same treatment. And who wouldn't? Everyone want's equal treatment. We're not greedy or selfish for wanting it.

Some could say you should be thankful this event came in the first place. Nexon could've just ignored it completely, since it isn't guaranteed content ("Guaranteed Content" includes things like Generation Storyline Quests, dungeons, Shadow Missions, skills, anything that is added permanently to the game (and in term of items, things released more than once/always have the chance of being re-released.)

You're unbearable, lol
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

You're unbearable, lol

He's a dorable
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 22, 2018

You're unbearable, lol

He's a dorable

Must be Doraemon?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Greta wrote: »
    AlexisEU wrote: »
    'Ram Horn Wig' purposely left out too

I'll assume you did not watch Re: Zero, because everyone who did will understand why Ram Horn Wig doesn't exist.

My wife has it so thats false

latest?cb=20130808142027

post a pic and put it on AH. I'll buy it for 1 billion gold.

• PushyourlimitPushyourlimit
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    gogochan had one Gypsykitty had one so far seen 3 cant remember the 3rd how about you ask around or open your eyes?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i wish was a rem's morningstar appearance cuz then coulda got better stats
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited August 29, 2018
    Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor asserting that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim, and if this burden is not met, the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.
    gogochan had one Gypsykitty had one so far seen 3 cant remember the 3rd how about you ask around or open your eyes?

I'm pretty sure by ASKING you, who claims to have proof that's exactly what people are doing? It's pretty clear you're lying just simply because it takes all of 15 seconds to get a screenshot.
  • TrythisTrythis
    @Pushyourlimit

For someone who doesn't care that much you seem to care enough to keep responding, like hellkaiser said it is not that hard to nab a screenshot, and if it's as easy as you say it is to see one then you can get one. The burden of proof is on YOU.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Trythis wrote: »
    @Pushyourlimit

For someone who doesn't care that much you seem to care enough to keep responding, like hellkaiser said it is not that hard to nab a screenshot, and if it's as easy as you say it is to see one then you can get one. The burden of proof is on YOU.

Pretty much.

Other than that...if @Katherz can come in and clarify it we can put this to rest this way as well.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I just want the stuff the other servers got too. so, apearance scrolls.