Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Celtic Royal War Hammer Buff

GenuisenieGenuisenie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Feedback and Suggestions
Giants get the back end of the stick when it comes to Celtic weapons. Humans can dual wield the Celtic Royal Knight Swords and get an AMAZING bash, but for some reason giants get absolutely nothing wielding two Celtic Royal War Hammers.

Why not put them at least on par with the Celtic Royal Knight Swords?
- Normal Attack Speed (For bashing)
- Same bonuses as Celtic Royal Knight Swords

I feel this makes sense because Celtic Royal War Hammers are MORE expensive than Knight Swords, but are barely as useful.

- Geniusenie of the Ruairi server
  1. Are you game for this?12 votes
    1. Yeah!
       100% (12 votes)
    2. Nah.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    i support this. the devs need to stop acting like human is the only race in the game.
    Erydanos
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Vasumati
    Vasumati said:

i support this. the devs need to stop acting like human is the only race in the game.
    Yeah, they got uber-buffed Final Hit. That and the CRK Swords...Dragon Raids aren't fun anymore.

And no...we Giant players play that race because we like it, we aren't going to roll Human.
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Glad to see support after like 3-4 weeks.
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Erydanos
    Erydanos said:

Yeah, they got uber-buffed Final Hit. That and the CRK Swords...Dragon Raids aren't fun anymore.

And no...we Giant players play that race because we like it, we aren't going to roll Human.
    Funny, I am over here ready to pay money to switch to a Giant.

Sadly, Nexon doesn't seem very open to doing small balance changes. They've done it to very few things without a major revamp. Namely Golems is one of the few things. So I doubt they'll just buff the hammers without a "We need a giant overhaul!"
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    i agree, since giants are able to dual wield them, they should have a set bonus for it like crks, but then the elfs may feel left out to... i want a celtic bow... not a crossbow...