Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dog Appreciation Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited August 23, 2018 in Vault
Dog Appreciation Day is almost here, so it's time to show some appreciation for these furry little fellas! Log in during the event period to collect Puppy's Footprints. Collect a certain amount to get a Magical Puppy Robe Set, or a Cocker Spaniel Mini Whistle! Check out the full details here!

header_dogappreciation.jpg

Dog Appreciation Event
Event Dates: Thursday, August 23, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 20, Before Maintenance

Event Details

• The first character you log into will be automatically assigned as the main character.
  • Log in everyday for 36 minutes during the event period to receive a Puppy's Footprint. (Once per day)
  • Character must be level 30 or above to participate.

Puppy's Footprint Details

• Puppy Robe Set - Collect and combine 12 Puppy's Footprints I.
  • Magical Puppy Robe Set - Collect and combine 7 Puppy's Footprints II after obtaining the Puppy Robe Set.
  • Cocker Spaniel Mini Whistle - Collect and combine 5 Puppy's Footprints III after obtaining the Magical Puppy Robe Set.

rfdwgthukuiol.png
DANIarts

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OMG!! They're soooo cute! Can't wait to get them....
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    I'm so hoping I didn't screw up and made one of my storage the main chara cos I went around for the prem/vip attendance reward thingy...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's a Spaniel!
    And very robe!
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Finaly the pupper event we neded
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 23, 2018
    How do we know if the character we logged into actually got chosen as the main character?
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    How do we know if the character we logged into actually got chosen as the main character?

You won't receive any indication but you should start receiving puppy tracks after 36 minutes. They're treated as an On-Time Event reward so you'll see that message as well.
    Jazmyn
    edited August 23, 2018
    I fear for those who log on their alts accidentally...
    angelswan81Jianto
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    IAAW wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »

You won't receive any indication but you should start receiving puppy tracks after 36 minutes. They're treated as an On-Time Event reward so you'll see that message as well.

Ugh... I have 10 more characters to collect adv play on and I don't want it to get screwed up... :( Thanks for answering.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited August 23, 2018
    Do you only get 1 per day, or has it not been long enough since i got my first one? I have been on long enough to get all my Puck Spins... 2 1/2 hours but only have the 1 Puppy Track.
    Tobisukeangelswan81kiblazeMizukiHayamaSherri
  • kiblazekiblaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    "Stay logged in during the event period to receive a Puppy's Footprint every 36 minutes."
    So are we supposed to get one every 36 minutes? I've gotten 3 sets of puck's spins which is every 30 minutes but only one pawprint so far. So I wanted to check is it actually every 36 minutes or do we only get one per day that we're logged in for 36 minutes?
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Do you only get 1 per day, or has it not been long enough since i got my first one? I have been on long enough to get all my Puck Spins... 2 1/2 hours but only have the 1 Puppy Track.
    Judging by the fact that the event duration is 4 weeks, I'd say 1 per day and you need to be online for 36 minutes to get it.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    There they go again not being able to give specific directions for anything.

But it said
    [*] The first character you log into will be automatically assigned as the main character.
    [*] Stay logged in during the event period to receive a Puppy's Footprint every 36 minutes.
    [*] Character must be level 30 or above to participate.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire

But it said
    [*] The first character you log into will be automatically assigned as the main character.
    [*] Stay logged in during the event period to receive a Puppy's Footprint every 36 minutes.
    [*] Character must be level 30 or above to participate.

Exactly, but were are they all at then.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 23, 2018
    Yeah, it should be specified if the puppy tracks are once a day or not. Every 36 minutes makes it sound like you can get more than one puppy track per day.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    There are enough days of the event to make it once a day after being logged in for 36 minutes (whish isn't right since it took me like 2 pucks before I got my pawprint). however, I'd like to see if I'm able to get both robes. Because the first robe turns into/replaced by the second robe. Thought it seems more likely it's once a day then every 36 minutes. Otherwise you'd be done fairly quickly.
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Katherz wrote: »
    Dog Appreciation Event
    Event Dates: Thursday, August 23, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 20, Before Maintenance

Event Details
    • The first character you log into will be automatically assigned as the main character.
    • Stay logged in during the event period to receive a Puppy's Footprint after 36 minutes.
    • Character must be level 30 or above to participate.
    Fixed. U(⁎˃ᆺ˂)U
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Also updated the post, sorry for the confusion.
    SyaohartJazmyn
    Ferghus gets the blame regardless
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Is the dog a mini pet?