Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dog Appreciation Event

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I have some questions for anyone(preferably a mod/admin of some sort) to answer if possible.

Q1: Once given the regular doggy robe set, will it get REPLACED by the magical one or do we get to KEEP BOTH.
    Q2: Is the dog a MINI PET or no?

Just curious, because I'd like to have both robe sets and I'm sure others do as well.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I have some questions for anyone(preferably a mod/admin of some sort) to answer if possible.

Q1: Once given the regular doggy robe set, will it get REPLACED by the magical one or do we get to KEEP BOTH.

Just curious, because I'd like to have both robe sets and I'm sure others do as well.

They showed the dog during the stream.

It's not a mini-pet, it's similar to the Thunder Spaniel pet, but this one we're getting doesn't have Thunder, of course.

Can't say whether the old set will be replaced or if they'll just give us the new one without taking the old away, since in the Stream they already had the set, not getting it from the event.
    I wanna say it's a safe bet we'll get both sets, though.
    Sorta like the robes we got from the Light and Darkness Event.
    Nguyensky
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited August 24, 2018
    Magical is an upgrade that will replace the normal version.
    No.

This is what I remember from the stream. VOD was sadly taken out or I'm going blind.
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    edited August 24, 2018
    Ugh accidentally quoted myself~
  • ArreladdArreladd
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I think there is an issue with the event. I have been logged in and active doing things on a single character and only got one as well and im going on about 3hrs now. maybe they messed up and set it to 36hrs instead of 36mins.
  • ArreladdArreladd
    Do you only get 1 per day, or has it not been long enough since i got my first one? I have been on long enough to get all my Puck Spins... 2 1/2 hours but only have the 1 Puppy Track.

im in the same boat as you.
  • angelswan81angelswan81
    I agree. It reads like it should be Every 36 min
  • ElvenCottonCandyElvenCottonCandy
    Does anyone know if it's after every 36 minutes or after 36 minutes after every daily reset? Been logged in since maintenance finished and only have one so far. Myself and guildies are rather confused as the event implies every 36 minutes. Have we missed anything? Thanks!
  • TobisukeTobisuke
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Same!! I only got 1 so far but I'm not sure if it's because you get one per day or if I didn't wait long enough...too scared to log out and lose progress.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    to answer the question about the puppy paws, we only get 1 a day, but to get 1 we need to be logged in for 36 minutes.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Iyasenu wrote: »

They showed the dog during the stream.

It's not a mini-pet, it's similar to the Thunder Spaniel pet, but this one we're getting doesn't have Thunder, of course.

Can't say whether the old set will be replaced or if they'll just give us the new one without taking the old away, since in the Stream they already had the set, not getting it from the event.
    I wanna say it's a safe bet we'll get both sets, though.
    Sorta like the robes we got from the Light and Darkness Event.

@Syaohart
    this is why I need a MOD or an ADMIN to answer the question about the robes....
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    edited August 24, 2018
    jiB2puN.png
    I'll just leave this here...google and people making game databases are great...U(•ㅅ•)U
    DANIartsJazmyn
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Can confirm it's one puppy paw a day. You have to stay logged in 36 minutes to get it. The daily reset is at 12am PDT.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 25, 2018
    The first robe you get will be replacel with new magical one. That's what i heard in GM stream.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Syaohart wrote: »
    jiB2puN.png
    I'll just leave this here...google and people making game databases are great...U(•ㅅ•)U

ty for that.

Oof, that's some-what upsetting that it'll be replaced since we can't have both robes /:
    a bit disappointing...
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited August 29, 2018
    Why isn't there a bridge in Dunbarton in-game; this event should be dedicated to these dogs...

go to 4:36
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    jiB2puN.png

ty for that.

Oof, that's some-what upsetting that it'll be replaced since we can't have both robes /:
    a bit disappointing...

I wonder how mad people who sold/are selling their robes will be after they find this out...
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    jiB2puN.png

ty for that.

a bit disappointing...

I wonder how mad people who sold/are selling their robes will be after they find this out...

My guess is.... many. xD

Jazmyn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I just collected the 7th blue puppy track, and it just gave me the Magical Puppy Robe, so you get to keep the old one and the new one.
    JazmynMizukiHayamaSyaohartDANIartsSherri
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Argh dammit I had my popcorn all ready for coupon-related rage