Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Tarlach Fair? Event cooperation!

PaxsekoPaxseko
Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
edited June 26, 2018 in Tarlach Chat
Hello all!

I'm happy to see Tarlach's spirit continues to be one of community in that Ornac, Pikachus, Vixxen, and others are contributing to community events; however, I'd like to see if we can't pull off our hallmark all together again: the Tarlach fair.
Not sure how Shakaya is doing/feeling about the fair, but I feel if we made it guild bound it'd fare (fair? xD) a lot better (with each guild sponsoring an event and Capulet providing communication ease). Now that Discord is a pretty common medium for communication, the organization should be much easier.

During the last mention of the Tarlach fair in 2017, I was inactive due to personal reasons. My guild and I (Lethaldrive) used to help run the obstacle course. 2016 was a difficult year for the fair, I felt, and I wasn't surprised that 2017 didn't work out. However, I'm having issues getting info about helping with 2018's fair or if we're having one.

What's the state of the fair and what can we do to make it happen this year?
RetsamehtmaiShakaya

Comments

• RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I'm ready to jump into music contest stuff as soon as we know where it will fit with other events :O
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Hello Pax,

Vixxen would be more than happy to partake in this event, however, we would like some more information on it first. Furthermore, we haven't fully established what we want to routinely host yet; we're kind of dabbling until we see what sticks. Although we hosted a PvP event in June, I'm thinking of doing a cooking event next and that would be my choice for this fair.

Could you please add me on discord to discuss this further? My tag is Bunni#3658.

Kindest Regards,
    Sini
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    edited July 8, 2018
    Thanks! I'm happy to work with everyone to make 2018 a great year for the Tarlach community!

EDIT: After talking a bit to some other guild leaders, we're looking at making our Tentative date for the Tarlach Fair Mini Sunday, August 19th or Tuesday August 21st, with the 20th being the preferred date so far. Please, if you are a guild leader and would like to have your guild participate, contact me here or on discord. I'm on the unofficial official server, or you can add Paxseko#5303
    I'd love for @Shakaya or any members of Capulet to contact me, as well.
    Thank you!
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Count me in! :D

I'm glad people want to actually come together and work on this as a community again!! For quite a while interest in people staffing the fair has been dwindling so it makes me really happy to see this finally picking up!!! <3
    Paxseko
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
  • MinniieMinniie
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    edited October 29, 2018
    A lot of the old Rayout members are back around and I'm sure would love to participate in the fair again! I'll run it by my guildmates in Discord in the morning but I seriously doubt they wouldn't be excited to take on some fair responsibility again.

EDIT: I definitely did not check the date of this thread and just realized it's from months ago, lol. Definitely my bad.
This discussion has been closed.