Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No one-handed axe stance or one-handed/shield?

Comments

• RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Maia wrote: »
    1h stances work with shields fyi. Sword, blunt, and cylinder included
    Y0GyppU.png
    tGT9HYZ.png

Some poses have different variations depending on what you use (Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan has a different pose than a mace for example, though both are 1h blunts). A few even are animated. Gathering knives and knuckles are examples of animated idle stances.
    https://i.imgur.com/9zbDTax.gifv

Also, guard cylinders have no pose by themselves but when paired with a cylinder they take on the same pose as cylinder+shield.

Daggers do the same pose as the gathering knife (animated) as I linked above.
    9AzWDUG.png

Fun fact: Wooden blades have no poses despite being "swords" the same goes for hand puppets despite being blunts I believe and some life skill tools. As stated in prior posts: instrument, chain, 1h axe, and 2h blunt/axe (for human/elf) are not included.

Really Thanks for Info!!!
    i didn't know that 1 hand sword had idle animation too, btw does anyone have or can post the idle animation for Knuckles?
    and Control Bar had idle animation too, may post the gif when i get home
    and last but not least does the bare-hand have idle animation too? so far this 1 is the most expensive stance, day 1 was like 40-50m now is still around 12-15m not even sure if is worth buying it or not
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited August 26, 2018
    I don't currently have control bars. I think you toss one of the control bars into the air and catch it for the animation. If I see someone with it or get one I'll post it.

Knuckle animation (idle)
    https://i.imgur.com/OrdxSPY.gifv
    Bare-hand idle:
    78DCCdj.png
    Bare-hand combat stance:
    5zJckeu.png
    Sakura2503
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 26, 2018
    Wow, why bare-handed is one of priciest items? Like... What the heck? Doesn't outfit idle overcome this...???
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Greta wrote: »
    Wow, why bare-handed is one of priciest items? Like... What the heck? Doesn't outfit idle overcome this...???

Well it's an alternate idle stance in the form of a totem rather than an outfit; means that you can utilize the idle animation with more outfits, especially ones that don't typically come with an idle override.
    Sakura2503
  • MaiaMaia
    edited August 26, 2018
    Yeah outfits with idle animations override it. The idle pose itself is static too so it's not all that fantastic. IMO it's not worth 20-50m that people are crazily asking, I lucked out and got it pretty cheap or I wouldn't have bothered.

Another one that's kind of overrated is the 2h sword which is fetching 10-30m. I understand that some humans who use FH use 2h swords in certain situations but the pose doesn't seem that great and 2h's are generally less used than crks but idk. The cool thing is that it works with brionac I guess.
    WITgLuE.jpg
    AlexisEUGreta
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 26, 2018
    For anyone that cares:

Male Bare-handed stance
    09cfffa2d7f8fd2e2bae83b673905bc5.png afb55a898f3a07016caf0965a4ecf5a3.png

Male Bow stance
    302f6cf349b7b2be5e7e96b407164e8a.png 95f7021b065e966b117327a5a4cb728f.png

Male Staff stance
    d2264b3dac7b0feebaab109afafb5eae.png e6e00e8aedff87ee1bb7faf6efcbe56b.png

I think the bow and staff are probably my favourites.
    Jazmyn
  • RaykaRayka
    219v0ab.gif

Control Bar Stance
    Jazmyn
  • Jragon0Jragon0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Male Wand
    BSutzSj.png
    BbXY0dS.png
    Bonus: It's glitched on males with shield
    Qbz73Ky.png

Lance
    q23gPpm.png
    XWLo1tG.png

Dual Guns
    N5BkJ1c.png
    FQLFWYV.png
  • MaiaMaia
    Lance, dual guns, and bow are definitely the same regardless of character gender. Bow is definitely boss.
  • KittyplayKittyplay
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited August 27, 2018
    Since the current gacha shows what the stance is for the One-Handed Blunt Weapon, and it's static btw, I decided to test out some of my toys and here's what I found:

1H Blunt Stance using Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan
    jVbosES.png?1

1H Blunt Normal vs. 1H Blunt Stance using Chocolate Almond Fondue Stick (note: this will also work on the "Duster" weapon)
    I don't know how to post gifs for the second picture. The first few seconds shows noncombat + combat stances, and the next few seconds show what happens if you activate the 1H Blunt Stance with the stick.

I want to see the lance stance on a giant using a shield. I bet it looks a lot cooler than what we get to see on the gacha preview.
  • RaykaRayka
    Kittyplay wrote: »
    Since the current gacha shows what the stance is for the One-Handed Blunt Weapon, and it's static btw, I decided to test out some of my toys and here's what I found:

1H Blunt Stance using Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan
    jVbosES.png?1

1H Blunt Normal vs. 1H Blunt Stance using Chocolate Almond Fondue Stick (note: this will also work on the "Duster" weapon)
    I don't know how to post gifs for the second picture. The first few seconds shows noncombat + combat stances, and the next few seconds show what happens if you activate the 1H Blunt Stance with the stick.

I want to see the lance stance on a giant using a shield. I bet it looks a lot cooler than what we get to see on the gacha preview.

Nice Job i thought only 1hand sword had the hidden idle animation guess 1hand blunt does have it too

as for Gif you can try out Gifcam
    Jazmyn
  • Jragon0Jragon0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I found out because the Black Dragon Knight's Giant Sword and Krutta Broad Sword have blunt animations, if you use the Two-handed Stance Card it will switch it to blunt instead.
    WFFaZM6.jpg
    TBsJgph.png
  • GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Any idea where's the Two-handed hammer stance card? My giant needs one for a stylish giant full swing RiP