Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Caravan Joe's O-X Quiz is back!

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Eralea wrote: »
    Oh snap they actually made major changes to the question list this time. The wiki page might need to be trimmed down.

Ya know what, keeping the questions limited to Mabi is pretty great. No more weird American or weeaboo facts to memorize/frantically ctrl+F the wiki for.

Those questions are still there. I just got this question wrong: "The Nintendo 64 game F-Zero-X contains Rainbow Road"

Yea I noticed the crayon question showed up afterwards too.

Still, the majority of the questions seem to be Mabi-themed so they've definitely made some kind of change. This event used to be 100x more frustrating because it was full of irrelevant pop culture.
    Stronger weighting for Mabi-themed statements? Flooded the list with Mabi trivia so that it's just more likely to pick Mabi trivia? Or maybe they simply just missed removing some of the rl trivia...
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    anyone know if the drop rate in normal box and special box for carasek is the same or different?
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Rayka wrote: »
    anyone know if the drop rate in normal box and special box for carasek is the same or different?

I honestly don't know if the drop rate's the same or not, but I got my bag from a normal box if it helps any.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited September 1, 2018
    "Some character names cannot be used"

Answer:
    X

cmon mabi what is this shoddiness.
    Jazmyn
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    BrHG7.png

Whatever was happening there, it was O...
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited September 10, 2018
    Eralea wrote: »
    BrHG7.png

Whatever was happening there, it was O...

Yeah, I got this question before; assumed it was talking about "Knights of the Round Table" due to the leftover note (I'm guessing from a translator).

The actual false version of this question is "Heroes of the Round Table".
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ROFL.