Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Organize Transformation List Alphabetically + Dian

HigaHiga
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited August 31, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So first off, the transformation list is pretty damn rubbish in trying to find specific transformations (in regards to npc transformations). Some are alphabetical relative to each other, but not really. It should be as simple as "I'm looking for Nuadha, so I'll go through the list to the Ns and find Nuadha" or "I'll find Cichol here". It's not like the organization is based on content, heck romeo and juliet aren't even by each other in the list. It just feels like "put some c name together here" and so forth, it just needs to be one outright alphabetical list.

My second suggestion for transformation is in regards to Dian, a character who was pretty big in Saga 2 and was one of the only new additions for that part. She has a very great look, she was a big character, and she would make a good idle animation even though she doesn't move around. But we have gods like normal morrighan, cichol, etc who don't have moving animations so their transformations are just stuck in place. Dian is more or less a demigod if not actual god, she should have a transformation (and I'd want it)

IGN: Higa
Server: Mari
IAAWSherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How about categorizing transformation list and also make if alphabetical?
    I wonder if it is currently alphabetical Korean wise though,
  • HigaHiga
    But honestly, why are Dark Lord and Morgant separate transformations, yet Dian isn't one? She's her own character separate from her spoiler related character. She also looks quite different, she was a damn boss.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    In regard to NPCs like Nuadha, I think it would be nice if their transformations were rewards from having completed their Generation content. So, since someone has completed Saga 2 (horribly annoying), Dian would be a received transformation. This would allow everyone to expand their transformation list and it would also rank as a visible reward for their achievement.
  • HigaHiga
    Leinei wrote: »
    In regard to NPCs like Nuadha, I think it would be nice if their transformations were rewards from having completed their Generation content. So, since someone has completed Saga 2 (horribly annoying), Dian would be a received transformation. This would allow everyone to expand their transformation list and it would also rank as a visible reward for their achievement.

It'd honestly be rubbish for people like me who put millions and millions into getting all these transformations.