Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone else excited to find out what this means?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Firelinks
    Firelinks said:

Here's an idea I never tried before. If you rb multiple character as say Merlin, you have to pick a character to send 50 ap to. But can you do it multiple time on the same character in a single week? Or is it max 50 ap global?
    50ap total.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    As what Han Solo would have said: "I have a bad feeling about this".
    Call me a pessimist, but I just am atm.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Aeolys
    Aeolys said:

As what Han Solo would have said: "I have a bad feeling about this".
    Call me a pessimist, but I just am atm.
    And yet, Han Solo was frozen in carbonite.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Here's an idea I never tried before. If you rb multiple character as say Merlin, you have to pick a character to send 50 ap to. But can you do it multiple time on the same character in a single week? Or is it max 50 ap global?
    ------------------
    Any one character can only get 50 AP per week total via hero talents, no matter how many alts are feeding AP to it.

• Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Firelinks
    Firelinks said:

its 50 AP max a week
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 18, 2017
    I see nothing about free ace rebirths. Ripperoni.
    Unless I missed it somewhere.

Just MORE afking from the looks of it.
    How disappointing.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

Just MORE afking from the looks of it.
    How disappointing.
    Ummmm. What do you expect from a korean-based mmo? Grinding and essentially waiting for long hours is part of their gaming culture.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    @Frahaleah I expected absolutely nothing good. I never do anymore.
    But they tried. Gold star for them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No free Ace rebirths? WHY... :c
    Helsa
  • SapphiryaSapphirya
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    After the way they gimped the mission points/daily rebirth event, is anybody really surprised that they've done the same here?
    HarukariCarlizeAeolys
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Meh, just another AFK EXTREME event.

[/caring]
  • GretaGreta
    I'm very disappointed... Sigh. I don't want afk events.
    Helsa
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    There's also 2x training bonus you know. Look under 'Master Skill Booster'
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I like the event - Disappointed Ace-Rebirth didn't return with the event however, would've been nice to get Starlet for Encore.
    But that is a first world problem - Lots of weaving and carpentry training on week 4! .. And puppetry for now.
  • GretaGreta
    Yup indeed, i might go and try train puppetry now lol.
    SugarAngelHelsa
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited January 18, 2017
    @Frahaleah Yeah that might be nice if they didn't leave out Magic, Ninja, Adventure, Apothecary, Merchant, and Cleric.

2x Events happen every couple months, they're nothing impressive for an event. Plus compared to last time there was a Master Plan Event there was 2x training on top of the free Ace rebirths. We get 1 week of 100% instead of the month we got last time. We don't get the free weapon rental. They even had a 2x trade reward last time for merchant, and they couldn't even bother to give it 2x training this time. I'm sorry but when you compare this announcement to the one last time there's really no argument that this one was an afterthought and a huge disappointment compared to what it was. This isn't the Master Plan Event and they shouldn't have called it as such.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/all/33/00Igr/the-master-plan-week-5-free-treasure-hunter-rebirth
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 18, 2017
    Carlize
    Carlize said:

@Frahaleah Yeah that might be nice if they didn't leave out Magic.
    Actually, I think we are getting a hybrid of the xp events. Cause it came up Merlin talent xp X2 when I fired off a Fire Shield, and I'm under the Archer talent. It seems instead of the aces rebirth, they put them as talent xp during the specific times. Like it's Merlin talent this week.

The only problem with that is, there is no documentation about when each ace is active.
    CarlizeDaktaro
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    there is so much exp event that everyone already is level 200.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    @Fraheleah Oh wow, if that's the case then that's much better. I wish they'd make sure the announcements show what was actually going on, but the extra 2x definitely sweetens the deal to a degree.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Carlize
    Carlize said:

@Fraheleah Oh wow, if that's the case then that's much better. I wish they'd make sure the announcements show what was actually going on, but the extra 2x definitely sweetens the deal to a degree.
    The only thing wrong with that is, it's coming up as Merlin Talent xp with Fire Shield, yet with Inspiration it comes up as Magic XP x2 and not merlin, despite both magic and holy arts being under merlin talent. Which is just plain confusing. Note, both tests were done with archery being active talent.