Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• ShidokaShidoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    edited September 1, 2018
    Hey guys I'm back with another outfit! CGNex on Ruairi.
    This one contains the Pitch Black Uniform, Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, Northern Lights Gauntlets, Northern Lights Greaves, and Wiggling Tanuki Headband

hiUtCOj.jpg?1
    0rU3fzu.jpg?1
    xejBAx4.jpg?1
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited September 1, 2018
    Thought I'd post here since it's been a while (I'll post 2!) :' D Here's my character being Asian that I experimented with (though I am Asian to be fair!) I really like how the one-handed blunt weapon stance takes the wand stance for only this fan

9TbxmTr.jpg

Head: Cross Empire Wig F
    Outfit: Chinese Dress
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Shoes: China 7th Anniversary Shoes F
    Wings: Chocolate Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    Tail (hidden sort of): Fluffy Fox Tail
    Weapon: Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan

Here's the second one! I really love this outfit from gacha (though not a fan of the pose so I just grabbed the non-Elite version he he) and of course.... can't miss the chainsaw!

l9CjHp8.jpg

Head: Vanguard Uniform Wig F
    Outfit: Vanguard Uniform F
    Gloves: Northern Lights Gauntlets F
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Wings: Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail
    Weapon: Chainsaw
    Accessory: Red Ring Halo
    LittleCeciMusicatKidy
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Musicat Yeah :) and haha I can't, it'll drive me nuts not having it dyed pink! Besides the few outfits that can't be dyed at all (SAO Crossover items).

@Shidoka :) Welcome back again! Love the Pitch Black Uniform, I see the Mortello alot but not that one so much so its nice to see, love the vibrant green you're using and Wiggling Tanuki Ears (Haven't seen those being worn in awhile).

@Chibisai Good to see you again :D Its okay haha even I get a little busy and don't post as often as I used to. Love the look, especially since that dress is older and not as updated as the newer outfits. It looked really gorgeous in red and love the Asian look! That's awesome that the Fan does that stance, think I might have to pick up a one-handed blunt weapon stance now :D\

Funny you say that LOL I actually like the pose the Elite Vanguard Uniform gives haha but iffy on how it looks. It looks awesome though how you dyed it and with the chainsaw, definitely loving this gach and its new hand-held weapons with idle poses. :D

Hello! I had this posted on my Tumblr but didn't get around to posting it here! The Aloha Vacation Outfit (F) is almost the same as the Beach Vacation Outfit (F) except that it comes with a Lei and it has the same idle pose as the Hawaiian Swimsuit (F).It doesn’t give the laying down resting pose though like the Hawaiian Swimsuit. I like the Beach Vacation Pedicure haha first time seeing toes. I did dye the 2nd part brown but saw that it doesn’t really show up on my regular skin that I use so I just dyed both parts shades of pink. The outfit looks similar to the Beach Vacation Outfit (F) but I switched up the shoes and changed to different color ring (love my rings LOL). That and this outfit like the other one, actually has invisible sleeves and cuts off gloves or hides any bracelets RIP.

eE9HtdP.png

KcjstFH.png

tmdrou8.png

Outfit: Aloha Vacation Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt’s Wig [Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt Skin) in normal Slot]
    Shoes: Beach Vacation Pedicure
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings
    Chibisai
  • ArtemisDreamArtemisDream
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    edited September 7, 2018
    Just a couple from me(Mari):

Calreena: This has been her original outfit in since..forever, need to dye the boots though (-_-)

Siren's Wing Mask
    Ceremonial Stocking
    Leather Shoes
    eoepIpF.jpg

Lilreena:

My Matching Cross Knight outfit(sadly, can't see gloves because of Chain Slash)
    Cross Empire Uniform (F)
    Cross Empire Gloves (F)
    Cross Empire Boots (F)
    Wood-rimmed Glasses
    FH3lGOg.jpg

My current summer wear:(again, darn chain slash)
    Lace Swimsuit (F)
    Thick Sandals
    Wood-rimmed Glasses
    Bohemian Flower Band
    hLq3CWu.jpg

*Editted* Sorry forgot to put what exactly I was wearing!
    ChibisaiLittleCeci
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    avRxLQF.png

Dusting off halloween/fall themed clothes!

Head: Flamenco Dancer Headpiece and Wig
    Body: Pumpkin Bat Costume
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Hands: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    ChibisaiLittleCeciMusicat
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Here's another two (since I'm tin-potted, I decided to go for cute ~ was going to post only one, but the puppy robe is just too cute to not post!)

d7f1n6u.jpg

Head: Wiggling Fox Headband
    Outfit: Preschool Uniform F
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Wings: Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings

rIN8UwO.jpg

Robe: Puppy Robe
    Gloves: Puppy Gloves
    Shoes: Puppy Shoes
    Weapon: Fried Chicken Drumstick
    LittleCeci
  • MegaleeMegalee
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    It is time for me to unleash my inner Japanese..........WITH THESE STANCES CARDS
    Ever since I saw the Korean Release I was wondering when it will come to NA servers I'm glad I got some of it
    8yUUJKV.png
    JU8Z0vr.png
    b47przN.png
    BZDBLJ2.png
    ajijoLg.png
    hKRZWzm.png
    A couple of photos showing my face
    SClu3iY.png
    9U7WvE3.png
    Head: Bamboo Hat
    Outfit: Ronin Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Shaman Bracelets
    Shoes: Ninja Anju's Shoes
    Weapons: Muramasa,Wakizahi,Tanto,Masamune
    LittleCeci
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    edited September 16, 2018
    I want to cry to tell you how much I really want that new outfit. It so hard to find a seller and finally found one. Just like 5 tailed fox tail, it is pretty expensive. It wouldn't matter because I wanted that outfit so bad <3

209n1pk.jpg
    35jbbbd.jpg
    x0ntef.jpg

Head: Kitsune Heaband
    Outfit: Special Mist Outfit (F)
    Shoes: Tall Geta Sandals (F)
    Gloves: Enchanted Bride's Bracelet
    Tail: Five-Tailed Fox Tail
    Wings: Sparrow Wings (Dyeable)
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @ArtemisDream Hi Welcome! Sorry it took awhile for me to reply to your post. Calreena is very adorable, love the siren Wing Mask. :) Haven't seen one used in awhile. Lilreena is very cute, love the use of Wood-Rimmed Glasses with the outfit and the colors on the Lace Swimsuit, kind of reminds me of Christmas. :D And its okay, you don't have to list what your character is wearing but definitely appreciate it in case anyone is wondering what you were wearing :D

@Kidy Hi good to see you again and that's awesome, love the colors on your outfit, very vibrant. :) Especially love the hint of blue of your character's eyes and the matching ring.

@Chibisai Very cute, I haven't seen anyone wearing that uniform in awhile and love it with those sneakers and definitely agree the Puppy Robe is super cute :D I need to take a picture of mine too haha. Love that you included the giant drumstick :D

@Megalee The stance cards are pretty awesome, I didn't get any but definitely love how you (and @Chibisai) use them in pictures. Outfit looks awesome especially with the stance pose. :) Thank you for sharing with us!

@Royalty Congrats on the Special Mist Kimono (F), it definitely is one of my favorites from that gach (though little out of my price range RIP). Glad you were able to find a seller and get it. :) Looks super gorgeous, love it with the 5 Tail Fox Tail and Sparrow Wings <3

Hello! I’m so glad I decided to wait for the Adventurer Robe (F) to be re-released. Definitely worth the wait, absolutely love it haha. I was wearing the Ferris Outfit underneath and love the adorable pose it gave. I love the Felt Wig (F) with this outfit (probably my new favorite wig haha been wearing it ever since got it). I forgot to take a picture with the hood up but I prefer having my headpiece (or wig) shown.

b8OkGne.png

zhpR16o.png

RiZnbi3.png

Outfit: N/A [Ferris Outfit used for Idle Pose]
    Headpiece: Felt Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Heart Ring
    Accessories: Adventurer Robe (F), Pink Bunny Tail and Bow
    Chibisai
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I didn’t think I’d actually be able to get a Ferris Outfit considering its Unisex and it seemed like the most popular outfit from the Re-Zero Crossover Gach. But a friend gached one out and sold it to me for a decent price so here it is haha. I also got the wig but I’ll be using that with something else. I don’t like that the leggings have an undyeable purple part but I did like how it looked with Crinoline Shoes.I usually wear my Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring with outfits that have sleeves but I decided to change it up and use the Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F) since it kind of matched being frilly. Decided to use the Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F) again for this outfit because it looked really adorable. Because there’s a huge bow on the back, I didn’t want to wear any wings but the Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings were small enough that they didn’t clip with the bow which I thought was awesome haha.

rjfvxBK.png

34Nqrfc.png

Xq9GG4w.png

Outfit: Ferris Outfit
    Headpiece: Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Crinoline Shoes
    Gloves: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited September 25, 2018
    55b62b8d9a8cf4bf2f374046509a4e15-full.jpg

Hi everyone and especially Cari (so glad you've kept this thread going). Its been forever since I've done a post and wanted to drop in daily fashion (my wife Ayllin and friend Kiaya dressed me up heh), especially since my wife and I aren't in our typical blue attire :)
    LittleCeci
    @LittleCeci , I don't have much in the way of upper headgears that I can show off, but always liked those wood rim glasses. Need to farm more monies to get more outfits, heh! I just sorta liked how, pretty much by luck, the shoes I had were a good match to the swimsuit which went well with the color I choose for my hair.
    LittleCeci
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    I had regretted selling off this outfit a while back, but found one when I had the gold and finally got it back ;w;

ppCZdRD.jpg

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit: Loose-fit Knitwear and Stockings F
    Shoes: Developer's Slippers

A bonus picture for autumn picture (time to pack away summer clothes and prepare for the cold fall weather :' D) I really like the 2nd title and definitely goes with the dress!

ZSqdYYa.jpg

Head: Autumn Wig F
    Outfit: Maple Dress
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Shoes: Black Swan Shoes F
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited September 30, 2018
    @Vengencia Welcome back! And haha thank you :) Others have kept it going as well! I saw your picture before it stopped showing up, not sure what happened D: But you both looked awesome in the new outfits! :D

@ArtemisDream Its okay, I usually wear the same wigs. :D Good luck! I'd love to see more outfits if you get more! That's always nice when something comes out matching to what you're wearing. :)

@Chibisai I remember saving up points to get the sockless version of that outfit. :) Definitely one of my favorites to wear that doesn't have an idle pose. Glad you were able to get it back, it looks good especially with those wings. The Maple Dress looks good, the new title definitely goes with it :D Loving the darker shades you been using. I'm not ready for fall weather haha.

Hello! This was probably the only outfit I thought for sure I’d be able to get (it was the cheapest of all the female outfits out of the Re-Zero Gach) but I waited for a bit because I wanted to see if I could find someone selling an Emilia Outfit which I originally wanted when I saw the crossover was coming. The stockings remind me of pierrot (the color of the darker stripes change depending on the color RIP) but they’re not too distracting. I had colored the fur part brown and ended up hating how it turned the other parts brown RIP so I dyed it back off-white and I’ll just leave it alone (Lily’s Romantic Winter Dress is dyed similarly as well). Wore the Felt Wig again because I really liked the bow matching with the big bow on this outfit and I do have both the wig and shoes but decided to wear them later and match with other things. I got 2 Felt Wigs because I really liked the blonde with the pink skin but I wanted another one to dye brown which I also like haha. Very rarely do I buy doubles of the same item unless I really like it enough to want it in one of the other colors I use (like the Waffle Cone Heart Ring). I also took a picture with @Vengencia who I found in Dunbarton. :D

hbBs9Yg.png

AgUkYsy.png

PCS1jdu.png

Outfit: Beatrice Outfit (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Accessories: Pink Dominon Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, I was actually a little worried I might not get an Emilia Outfit because the price seemed to just keep going up RIP but I got lucky finally and found one in my price range after the Vanguard and Assault Gach came out. Definitely glad I decided to wait and buy it. Only missing the Felt Outfit but I probably won’t get it (I don’t really like it like the others, even the idle pose RIP). Anyway I know I already used the Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots with Beatrice but I really liked how simple it is and how it looked with the Emilia (which I have the shoes but changing it up) compared to the other boots I tried. Wore the Felt Wig that I had dyed dark brown (I gached out the Emilia Wig but I’ll wear it with something else). Haven’t worn my Pink Diamond Wings in awhile so put those on as well. The gem on the necklace is undyeable but that doesn’t really bother me considering its a small part.

hjMqCF5.png

i8S2phc.png

Outfit: Emilia Outfit (F)
    Shoes: LIly’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Great Spirit Puck Support Puppet
    Just one I took chilling in Port Qilla Base:

5gXkA09.jpg
    Outfit: Terra Gothic Full Dress
    Head: Siren's Glasses
    Foot: Sandals(I need more shoes, grrr)
    Weapon: Dragon Sword i bought with Returned Medals
    LittleCeci
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited October 16, 2018
    313orj4.jpg

Cari, thanks for including me in your post above :)

I managed to snap a quick one of me and my wife Ayllin. The interesting thing is that Ay is in the typical blue and white that I'm usually in......I've decided to stick with red as my primary color for a bit longer.
    LittleCeci
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    JYdtPbb.png

10 days left until Halloween!!! Here's my costume for this year. Decided to keep it simple (cause I'm just lazy) and use old school outfit items.

Headgear: Mongo's Large Visor Wizard Hat (Ogre Crown (F) for the green skin)
    Handgear: Core's Thief Gloves
    Outfit: Ring Type Mini Leather Dress (F)
    Footgear: Rock Star Shoes
    Accessory: Shadow Bat Flying Puppet
    SolzLittleCeciVimi
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @ArtemisDream Sorry for super late response but looking good, glad to see the Terra dress again haha and love the shade of blue you used. Hope you get more shoes c:

@Vengencia You're welcome! Haha hope you don't mind me taking pictures with you afk. :) Also haha you're in red, looks good! Ayllin looks awesome as well C:

@Shoog hello! Good to see you again haha and love the costume, very witchy and creative. Haven't seen that Wizard Hat in forever, glad to see its still around! Hope you have a awesome Halloween! c:

Hi! Sorry its been awhile since I actually posted an outfit. I got a couple new ones that I’m excited to share. First up is the Elite Vanguard Uniform (F), the one with the pose. I really liked the pose but thought maybe it be out of my price range and the more expensive Uniform of the two (Elite Assault did end up being the cheaper one). But it ended up dropping into my price range so I grabbed it. Besides the asymmetrical socks (and that I had to dye it brown RIP) the uniform itself ended up growing on me and I really like it. I got the Autumn Wig (F) from fishing and paired it with the Uniform and loved how it came out. I have more pictures on my tumblr using the weapons Nail Bat and Crowbar. I also have the Chainsaw which will be included with a different outfit. I took a couple pictures with Milk and two other friends. I asked Milk to take a picture with me in the male version of the Elite Vanguard Uniform (M). I really like the male version of the uniform as well.

Qj7h8k3.png

WTEXQBB.png

lEq4b4I.png

ElHxchA.png

Outfit: Elite Vanguard Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Autumn Wig (F)
    Shoes: Saber Leather Shoes
    Gloves: Casual Training Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Rose Halo

I'm gonna be without Wifi for a few weeks (hopefully still get people posting awesome outfits) but my tumblr will be updated with outfits (which I'll post on this thread when I get back). I hope everyone has a safe and awesome Halloween c:

• BlablahBlablah
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hello, everybody. I'm pretty new here on the forums so bear with me.
    I'm looking for some suggestions on what to do with this Languhiris Chaser armor that I bought a while ago.
    SR44XmI.jpg
    MQ03K9L.jpg?1
    Character Name: Segris
    Server: Alexina
    Head: Magus Crest Earrings (M)
    Torso: Languhiris Chaser Armor (M)
    Hands: Scarlet Nightstalker Gloves (M)
    Feet: Halloween Vampire Boots (M)
    The original owner did a great job matching up the dyes I think, especially the metal and cloth part with the exact same color as far as I can tell. I don't want to ruin that by dyeing it a different color (I was leaning towards doing white for the pants/collar/shoulder spikes part and the metal part). So I tried to play along and [img][/img][img][/img]match some boots and gloves to the set. The Halloween Vampire boots look a little off to me though, I'm mostly satisfied with the gloves (RK gauntlets are an alternative). I don't know what kind of boots would go better with it, Heathcliff? Languhiris Chaser? Heck, Deputy Commander? I'm a bit stuck. Can you fashionogi vets help me out please?