Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Very Sad No Card Captors for us!

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I'd like a fairytail crossover, it'd fit pretty well in mabi. Just have the outfits change the particles of our existing spells and call it a day.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Good luck getting JP to listen. They need to make it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 3, 2018
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Sailor Moon crossover, hands down.

In the name of the moon, Nao will punish you (yes please)

I mean the senshi have a tendency of coming back from the dead too. It could totally work.
    Arjune wrote: »
    Guess what Maplestory had earlier in the year that we didn't have? and we complained?

oh yeah. Re:Zero

This is very very true.

Honestly though I am not much of a Cardcaptor Sakura fan and can easily pass this. But I guess it would be pretty cute to have a Cerberus support puppet...

Katherz liked your comment which means we are getting a crossover next year.

hue.

Keep lobbying. We got commas done, so it works with enough community effort!

I guess we didn't pester them enough when it came to custom avatars then.

We were never going to get custom avatars. NA has updated to a forum platform where there are pre-selected avatars available for all the games featured. They did this on purpose and there was miscommunication with the community that at some point we would get custom avatars - which was false, and thus they had to sweep that under the rug.

Basically we have a uniform forum system for a few reasons...
    It looks nicer and more professional. It's also more relevant to the games we play. A lot of gaming companies have similar forums.
    They don't have to worry about inappropriate avatars. Less moderation necessary.
    Less load on the forum servers. <THAT was probably the biggest reason there. They don't have to store 1000's different images.

Again were never going to get custom avatars. We were never supposed to.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I still want that anohana crossover. :(

You want a feels monster truck? =O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »
    I still want that anohana crossover. :(

You want a feels monster truck? =O

O_o;;;
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Sailor Moon crossover, hands down.

In the name of the moon, Nao will punish you (yes please)

I mean the senshi have a tendency of coming back from the dead too. It could totally work.
    Arjune wrote: »
    Guess what Maplestory had earlier in the year that we didn't have? and we complained?

oh yeah. Re:Zero

This is very very true.

Honestly though I am not much of a Cardcaptor Sakura fan and can easily pass this. But I guess it would be pretty cute to have a Cerberus support puppet...

Katherz liked your comment which means we are getting a crossover next year.

hue.

Keep lobbying. We got commas done, so it works with enough community effort!

I guess we didn't pester them enough when it came to custom avatars then.

We were never going to get custom avatars. NA has updated to a forum platform where there are pre-selected avatars available for all the games featured. They did this on purpose and there was miscommunication with the community that at some point we would get custom avatars - which was false, and thus they had to sweep that under the rug.

Basically we have a uniform forum system for a few reasons...
    It looks nicer and more professional. It's also more relevant to the games we play. A lot of gaming companies have similar forums.
    They don't have to worry about inappropriate avatars. Less moderation necessary.
    Less load on the forum servers. <THAT was probably the biggest reason there. They don't have to store 1000's different images.

Again were never going to get custom avatars. We were never supposed to.

I thought we were supposed to get custom signatures. Or, more specifically, the ability to post signatures again.

Or was that swept under the rug, too?
  • LoszukaLoszuka
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    IAAW wrote: »
    A JoJo's Bizarre Adventure crossover would be interesting. Maybe they could make a skill set out of the whole stands thing, although Puppetry could theoretically work I guess.

This is also probably an unpopular opinion.

this is gorgeous im crying PLEASE. let this happen :'0