Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

JP Oriental Box Gacha

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
edited September 5, 2018 in General Chat
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=6793999&ix=6793

There's a new gacha out featuring several new Asian outfits, halos, wings, homestead decorations, and even a lantern chair!
I think it's nice to finally see another gacha including homestead decorations as well!

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I like the glowing fish prop.
    Radiant Dawnoffwithyourheads
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Are those the ONLY items in the Gacha for JP?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Jazmyn wrote: »

It's something we might get for fall. I'm sure our team is already aware of these items.

I definitely could use some more ponds and those glowing fish would look excellent in my fairy forest.
    Jazmynoffwithyourheads
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Nah, it includes other stuff too, like the Cosmic Prince/Princess sets, Red/Green/Rainbow Aura titles, Shamaness pieces, and your standard dud prizes.
    JazmynImaizumiTwelie
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Emeris wrote: »
    Nah, it includes other stuff too, like the Cosmic Prince/Princess sets, Red/Green/Rainbow Aura titles, Shamaness pieces, and your standard dud prizes.

Ok. Everytime I see one of these gacha post for JP, I can't find a list of everything else included. (Maybe I just needed to be more thorough on the page. Lol.) I was going to say, jeeze, why do we get the junk too; but they do too it seems. ;P
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I really hope some of these outfits have decent rates when we get them or there's a cheaper/easier way to get them like an event reward or a direct shopping bag purchase. Really like these outfits.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Emeris wrote: »

Ok. Everytime I see one of these gacha post for JP, I can't find a list of everything else included. (Maybe I just needed to be more thorough on the page. Lol.) I was going to say, jeeze, why do we get the junk too; but they do too it seems. ;P

Someone has to keep those factory workers working in the little machine that makes the junk :3
    Jazmyn
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Those fishies are awesome and I want them!!!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited September 5, 2018
    Is the pond/oriental structures stat-giving figurines?

Also, damn, they still do the even 100-for-one/1000-for-11 bit.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    anyone besides me that would readily buy ALL the outfits if they were shopping bags? And those HS props! I LOVE the koi lanterns and the Pagoda. Nx, stick those in an event instead!
    Twelie
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I wonder if you can fish in the ponds too? Nonetheless, I really want that pond and those lanterns!
  • ForeRuniaForeRunia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I need those homestead items...I'm really sick of the ice fishing hole looking like I took a hammer to the floor
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    more hs items for me to grab up
    I wonder if that like gazebo thing is enterable
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Why do males always get the cool masks :^|
    Why not make them unisex? I'm triggered.
    Imaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »
    Why do males always get the cool masks :^|
    Why not make them unisex? I'm triggered.

Yeah you would be wouldn't you?
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Gaea wrote: »

...Yes. I just said so. :^(
    They did this with the yukata mini too, where they gave male characters a cute fox mask and gave female characters a weird bulky hairpin.
    Imaizumi
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    edited September 6, 2018
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    anyone besides me that would readily buy ALL the outfits if they were shopping bags? And those HS props! I LOVE the koi lanterns and the Pagoda. Nx, stick those in an event instead!

Nexon would see a lot more of my money if they made Outfits a guaranteed thing. But there's still the Whales who will spend 200$ on Gachas just for 1 piece of the Outfit, and as a Business, Nexon will always go the way that gives more money.

What's our few bucks against what they'd lose if the Whales didn't have to Gacha for an outfit?
    Twelieoffwithyourheads
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I will wait for that gacha
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Twelie wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

...Yes. I just said so. :^(
    They did this with the yukata mini too, where they gave male characters a cute fox mask and gave female characters a weird bulky hairpin.

I really wish they'd just offer unisex clothes. It'd sell more considering the clothes are available to more audiences that way.

I'm still especially salty about us not getting a true female version to the male's Tengu outfit. We could have gotten a sexy+badass F Tengu outfit but didn't because of gender stereotyping. It also took us this long to get some geta footwear that isn't attached to some weird frilly leg piece.
    Twelie
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Honestly I'm liking the homestead items better than everything else. (Wish those arches had some matching fences.)