Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

An Interesting Tale

WalkerrWalkerr
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
in General Chat
Yo all of you scumbags, ye boi gonna make this thread for the sake of archiving all sorts of interesting things for all viewers in the future to read when they get bored. Write a tale of one of many interesting or odd times you've had during a day of logging into Erinn.

I'll start one off I guess of my login today.
I wandered for treasures and something to do, came across a lot of socially dead towns, had a amusing chat over Whispers as I traveled over Iria at the time, and hit some gold mines in fields of ancient monster treasure troves. Also I'm a mostly consistent player for over two years of not rebirthing and still playing by a day to day basis for the general part. Here I am now, if I can hopefully post up this snip of where I am now as I type this out.[img][/img][img][/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/Walker/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/ThreadStarter.PNG[/img]
ZairakTHICCthighssavelivespawcalypseTiramisugoi

Comments

• ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    edited September 6, 2018
    You might have a few too many -img- tags in there.

Edited for forum weirdness.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    I think another problem is that they tried to bb code an image from their hard drive.
    ZairakAeolysBronzebreakJayy124Sherri
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Veylaine wrote: »
    I think another problem is that they tried to bb code an image from their hard drive.

The truth has finally come out.

This poster is not Walkerr, as we were all led to believe, but rather...

Walker!

I'll let myself out.
    VeylaineWalkerr
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Walkerr wrote: »
    Yo all of you scumbags, ye boi gonna make this thread for the sake of archiving all sorts of interesting things for all viewers in the future to read when they get bored. Write a tale of one of many interesting or odd times you've had during a day of logging into Erinn.

Wow, ok.
    Also, what boy? Seeing you for the first time.
    Here I am now, if I can hopefully post up this snip of where I am now as I type this out.[img][/img][img][/img]

Lmao. :D Can't tell if you are trolling or legit.
    ZairakVeylaineAeolysImaizumiBronzebreakSherripawcalypse
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Greta wrote: »

Wow, ok.
    Here I am now, if I can hopefully post up this snip of where I am now as I type this out.[img][/img][img][/img]

Someone archive this for future generations to see, ALL MUST SEE.
    VeylaineZairak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Wow, ok.

Someone archive this for future generations to see, ALL MUST SEE.

Why img code should not be used via mobile device on the fly.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
    Gaea wrote: »
    file:///C:/Users/Walker/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/ThreadStarter.PNG

This has GOT TO BE a joke.

There's a first time for everything.
    Walkerr
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

There's a first time for everything.

Yeah, exactly. But since he just called us scumbags for no reason... I won't sympathize to him lol.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited September 6, 2018
    im not sure if this guy is trolling or not
    but if not i think hes trying to upload an image of a glitch or something weird happening in mabi
    so for his/her reference ill "necrobump" my post about my glitching adventures
    (tho im not sure if im using the term "necrobumping" right)
    forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17025/past-glitch-hunts-and-glitch-hunt-update-sort-of
    (this is only for reference to him/her unless he/she not talking about glitches)
    Walkerr
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665

He plays on Mari, this stuff isn't uncommon.
    Walkerr
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • WalkerrWalkerr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    lmao, I actually tried to figure how to do the image thing, but failed obviously, but ye. This is a legit thread I just want to make to have people archive their times during a login that's amusing/interesting. Feel free to post whatever your times are like on Erinn whenever ya'll feel up for it. I'll come back to check on this sometime later you dumpster diving hooligans of Dunbarton.
    lmao, I actually tried to figure how to do the image thing, but failed obviously, but ye. This is a legit thread I just want to make to have people archive their times during a login that's amusing/interesting. Feel free to post whatever your times are like on Erinn whenever ya'll feel up for it. I'll come back to check on this sometime later you dumpster diving hooligans of Dunbarton.

But I live in Emain...

I think only images that have been uploaded online can be posted.
    Walkerr
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat

But I live in Emain...

Correct. It has to be uploaded to a image hosting website such as Imgur and have the appropriate link with tags hugging the image link. The forums currently use BBCode.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat

But I live in Emain...

Correct. It has to be uploaded to a image hosting website such as Imgur and have the appropriate link with tags hugging the image link. The forums currently use BBCode.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 6, 2018
    This is legitimate? Just what we need, more puerile fools whose IQs are inversely related to their INT stats, polluting our perfect world. Moderators, seize him. Throw him out the airlock. Throw him out nice and slowly.
    Walkerr
    This is legitimate? Just what we need, more puerile fools whose IQs are inversely related to their INT stats, polluting our perfect world. Moderators, seize him. Throw him out the airlock. Throw him out nice and slowly.

^ Legit lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Walkerr
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 6, 2018
    Actually I am starting to become offended by you calling us scumbags. Scumbags are people too.

So you admit at last your true form, dearest Gaea? :D

Damn, now I am a scumbag too. Scumbag Bliss, here to ruin your night with their bags of scum.
    Walkerr
This discussion has been closed.