Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Mokku raid already dead?

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited September 9, 2018 in General Chat
I really hope not, but im sitting at this dude on ruairi, tried every channel, not 1 single player in sight...

So I managed to whittle him down to 80% by myself with only 1 death. If anyone who sees this wants to run this guy regularly on Ruairi, my character name is the same as my forum name

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Probably should post this in your server section? But since you're posting in general....it's not dead in Alexina, it does takes some time to kill it, but usually there's always a few players doing it including me.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am just not powerful enough to earn favorable amount of pts to be worth even being there. RIP :P
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited September 9, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    I am just not powerful enough to earn favorable amount of pts to be worth even being there. RIP :P

You really only need to hit 2k iirc. You must be pretty new if you can't hit that.

Still, I'm so happy I switched to alexina 2 years ago.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

You really only need to hit 2k iirc. You must be pretty new if you can't hit that.

Still, I'm so happy I switched to alexina 2 years ago.
    I was getting normal drop pool items at 700 contribution points. I think that might be the threshold?
    Imaizumi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    The raids on Ruairi aren't dead. You just went to challenge one at like 3 AM. We have a discord which actively hunts down and eliminates raid bosses
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yep Raids usually start tanking around midnight. Us east coasters have jobs to wake up for in the morning. If we were young and under the age of 18 again the servers would be flourishing. lol.
    Pan
  • ShouKShouK
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I was getting normal drop pool items at 700 contribution points. I think that might be the threshold?
    Pretty sure 500 is the threshold. I got an ancient monster core at 500ish points when the raids first came out.
    Imaizumi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    ShouK wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Pretty sure 500 is the threshold. I got an ancient monster core at 500ish points when the raids first came out.

I'm not sure what it is tbh, as I've had broken guns at 2k, but never seem to get enchants that low. I have had a monster core at 900 though.
  • ShouKShouK
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I'm not sure what it is tbh, as I've had broken guns at 2k, but never seem to get enchants that low. I have had a monster core at 900 though.
    People have gotten daunting and champion at 1k ish, I remember being salty about it during the early days of the raids...Iirc 400 ish points got me a hp 50 pot so I'm guessing 500 is the minimum contribution to get anything good.
  • blueneuronDOTnetblueneuronDOTnet
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I'd just like to note that "Blortad" is a pretty funny name.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Maia wrote: »
    The raids on Ruairi aren't dead. You just went to challenge one at like 3 AM. We have a discord which actively hunts down and eliminates raid bosses

If the wiki is right (which is questionable nowadays) Mokku doesnt even spawn that late, so no, I wasnt going at 3AM. I go to the ones at 6pm, 8pm, and 10pm pst, which are the last 3 for each day. Its not nearly as dead as sylvan, but I still only even get a small group of 4-6 ppl showing up like 1/3 of the time.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Ok, so I figured out what the problem was. I misunderstood the despawn timer. I thought it was like the Iria raids where they all despawn at the end of their listed times. So the 10:30 DD despawns at 11, regardless of when it spawned, meaning fi ti spawns 5 mins before the end, u ahve 5 mins to kill the DD. Mokku and Sylvan, however, have individual despawn timers, and rather then the listed time being a hard time limit applied to all Mokku, each Mokku despawns individually an hour after they spawn in and the listed time is just the range of time they can spawn in. I was expecting something like the Iria raids where everyone arrives 5 mins or so before, but its the opposite, people tend not to show up until later because of how the spawn times work. So I pretty much just wasnt waiting long enough for arrivals.