Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

VIP Member, (Character) Is Entering the World

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited September 10, 2018 in General Chat
So I was logging in today and I got a loading screen message I'd never seen before.

152395ff0d.png

Which I guess would be kind of neat to see, but I'm not a VIP user, right now.

Anyways, aside from getting this message while not having VIP service active, I'd just plain never seen this message before.
When was this added? Recently?
Bronzebreak

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    It’s just a loading message similar to when loading up Discord. No big deal.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I noticed this one over a week ago. It freaked me out, i even mentioned that in one of threads.
    IyasenuImaizumi
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I think it was 2 maintenance's ago? I could be wrong though; it's happened before.
    Iyasenu
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    VIP REWORK CONFIRMED
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    VIP REWORK CONFIRMED

"Confirmed"?
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I've been getting this for a while now; I mostly assumed it was an aftereffect of the Triple AP Event we had, since I started getting that message around when that event first started. I've been still getting that message ever since, however.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Does that mean they got rid of defunct messages?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Maybe...Ur a very important player...? Literally. O3o

Iyasenu
    edited September 10, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »

Technically players are very important because they're supposed to save Erinn... supposedly.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

Technically players are very important because they're supposed to save Erinn... supposedly.

But some deploy bots so... :(

But some deploy bots so... :(

Those are more evil than all the antagonists we've faced so far... combined.
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I have gotten that weeks ago and I was freaked out at the first time I see this message.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I thought there was a free VIP event going on when I saw it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    VIP REWORK CONFIRMED

PSSSSSSSSH! YOU WISH!

Although imo they should take out the VIP part of that message. Not everyone is going to opt for the service and it just looks awkward at that point. Other than that I think it's cute. :)
    Jazmyn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I mean who wouldn't like to feel important? At least I like to be welcomed back to Mabinogi for the next day of grind...and grind.....and more grind....where can i cool off?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »
    VIP REWORK CONFIRMED

PSSSSSSSSH! YOU WISH!

Although imo they should take out the VIP part of that message. Not everyone is going to opt for the service and it just looks awkward at that point. Other than that I think it's cute. :)

Can we at least get the echostone slot unlock for being vip? I lost my feet circle and I'm too lazy to go run sidhe.