Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Master Plan Event

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
It's time for the Mabinogi Master Plan Event to return! For the next four weeks, gain huge bonuses to skill training, claim free items each weekend and earn huge rewards all week long just for being logged in as we get 2017 off to a flying start!

Read More - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J2Z

Comments

• FlowerbombFlowerbomb
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Plus 50% Off Skill EXP and One Day Potions

are you planning to sell 1 day potions at the webshop now?
    or is this another mis-translation?
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Questionsssssssssss!!!

Question 01! The Complete Defender Coupon (after gathering 3 Incomplete ones) is for the whole set, or is it one Complete Coupon per a part of the set?

Question 02! Will we be having free rebirths into Ace Talents, like last year's Master Plan Event?
  • FaustenFausten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    Been logged in for the event now for 3 hrs and nothing, so logged off fully closed game and restart and nothing after the 1 hr mark. Is there a quest or a NPC need to talk to?
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Are the rebirth potions tradeable~? That's something I definitely would love to know!
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Fausten
    Fausten said:

Been logged in for the event now for 3 hrs and nothing, so logged off fully closed game and restart and nothing after the 1 hr mark. Is there a quest or a NPC need to talk to?
    in case your question hasn't answered itself yet, there's a blue rebirth button somewhere on your screen (probably in a corner) in which you can click the 'recieve item' button. much like the timed rebirth event a little while ago

• FaustenFausten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    edited January 18, 2017
    nevyn25
    nevyn25 said:

Fausten
    Fausten said:

in case your question hasn't answered itself yet, there's a blue rebirth button somewhere on your screen (probably in a corner) in which you can click the 'recieve item' button. much like the timed rebirth event a little while ago
    "...Stay online during each week for a new prize each hour..." Would have been nice to have more information on the official post about needing to click on something. None the less thank you nevyn25, It was puzzling me and a few of my friends.
  • AmnerBrownAmnerBrown
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited January 18, 2017
    Fausten
    Fausten said:

I am having the same issue only at this point I have been logged in for 5 and a half hours. I haven't gotten anything.

Oh just saw that :/ that's so stupid, wasted a whole 5 hrs and so just waiting for items. Thanks a lot nexon -.- I mean sure nice to get free items but trying to jump through hoops that are invisible, seriously you guys.
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited January 18, 2017
    Hello, Sabina. I'm currently ranking all my magic skills to r1 all at once, so this is a godsend event. But then I noticed Magic isn't getting any skill boost? Could this be an error on whoever wrote the post or is Magic really not getting any extra skill training? Am I that unlucky? Thank you.

[
    Master Skill Booster

Event Details:

Wednesday, Jan. 18 - Tuesday, Jan. 24: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for the following Talents:
    Martial Arts
    Lance
    Puppetry
    Dula Gun
    Archery
    Close Combat
    Plus 50% Off Skill EXP and One Day Potions

Wednesday, Jan. 25 - Tuesday, Jan. 31: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for the following Talents:
    Transmutation
    Music
    Battle Alchemy

Wednesday, Feb. 1 - Tuesday, Feb. 7: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for the following Life Skills:
    Cooking
    Smithing
    Tailoring
    Carpentry

Wednesday, Feb. 8 - Tuesday, Feb. 14: 100% Repair Rate and 2x All Skill EXP Boost!
    ]

I'm logging into the game as I type this to check what's up.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Seems to be quite a few mistranslations here and there.

There is 2x magic skill exp currently going on. (In the form of Merlin 2x, so it affects Magic, Cleric, and Medicine Talents)

Additionally, for Hour 4, the prize is not a "Double Combat Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)" it's a Double Combat EXP Potion (2 Hours).
    So not the one that doubles training, but doubles the levelling EXP you get from killing monsters.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Erydanos
    Erydanos said:

Questionsssssssssss!!!

Question 01! The Complete Defender Coupon (after gathering 3 Incomplete ones) is for the whole set, or is it one Complete Coupon per a part of the set?

I'd assume the whole set, cause if I read the page right, you only get one coupon per week, which means you could miss an entire week, and still get the outfit.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    so does the tendering pot SS make enemies like 3 lvls stronger? for example, a similar mob would become boss?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I think the UI should have been designed better or properly explained, as a majority of comments about this event are "Why didn't I get my reward?"
    Also, the described reward is incorrect, and is just one item listed 100% of the time. Last time it said this, I got the 25 training seal.
    http://prntscr.com/dxtxnk
  • FlowerbombFlowerbomb
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Just pls. Hire someone, just 1 person, to REALLY double check announcements for spelling or context errors before you guys post anything. You hold a great event, and still get complaints for not being able to communicate thoroughly. Seriously. why bold out the sentence for "Plus 50% Off Skill EXP and One Day Potions" when you don't even offer it? Pls advise?
    DaktaroDarkpixie99Aeolys
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited January 19, 2017
    Kinda funny when I think about it.
    (Nexon Korea) "New timed event."
    (Nexon Us) "Uh...there's some text errors and bugs for the english translation...can we get a..."
    (Nexon) "Have fun!"
    (Nexon Us) "...."
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @Iyasenu i cry.. it's so messy lol. it also says you can only get the extra 10 points on rank up for certain talents like this week is some combat stuffs but i got it for blacksmithing hahah ayoo

@Darkpixie99 the described reward is like that in the UI cuz they literally didn't change it from the rebirthing event lol they just put the rebirthing event UI back in but with different prizes instead of rebirth potions. technically it shouldn't say "Rebirth" on the button either but something else like "Master Plan Reward!" =_=

@Flowerbomb +1 i agree so much, it's painful to read every time
    also "Dula Gun" like?? there is not even a spell check of the english never mind the translations

(ノಥ_ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

one thing though for all the people saying "i didn't know to click the button!!" there is this in the announcement:
    "You'll need to click "Receive item" to get your items, they will not be automatically delivered to your inventory"
    unless this was another ninja edit... and if it was a ninja edit then why no fix typos and other things too.....
  • ClarisonClarison
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited January 19, 2017
    i added a note about the "button problem" on the mabinogi wiki in this events section hopefully it is clear enough

if someone can post the real information about skills i can fix them as well (just a fan trying to help dont hurt me (\ .,. /) )
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Yeah, about that button. Been logged in pretty much constantly since the day this event began. Clicked the button a few times on the first day and got random items. Again the morning of the 2nd day, I got another random item on the first click of the day. Since then, I've received nothing but adventure seals - Like, 20+ of them. Did I miss something? Is this glitched? Is it happening to anyone else? Hard to stack incomplete rb pots etc. when the only thing you're getting is adventure seals. :/
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 21, 2017
    After the 11th hour (once you've received all the rewards), I think you will only receive adventurer seals until next reset which would be next week on Wednesday at 7 AM PST.

Arynwen
  • ArynwenArynwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited January 21, 2017
    Got it. Shame on me for not reading the list of rewards.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    @Arynwen Not shame on you, their announcement was edited since it came out to say that every hour after the 11th you'd get an adventure seal, before that it just listed it as the reward for the 11th hour. Here's how it originally was:

http://imgur.com/H4OpmQ2

Just mentioning this because the mistake shouldn't be pushed onto you. They've messed something up in nearly every announcement for the past couple months now, it's extremely unprofessional.
    DaktaroDarkpixie99