Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why was the maintenence 2 hours earlier than usual

Comments

• Jayy124Jayy124
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Why are y'all heated when you didn't read the post?
  • Sakura2503Sakura2503
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    I think they 're adding more than fishing event x)
    Gawayno
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sakura2503 wrote: »
    I think they 're adding more than fishing event x)

Umm.... DUH!?!?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
    Sakura2503Bronzebreak
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Nexon broke the game again. "Extended until further notice".
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited September 13, 2018
    I will just blame the outdated engine... The slightest change can make the whole thing to melt into a black hole with the density of a galaxy made of walnuts.
    tenor.gif?itemid=10926931
    Gawayno
  • AbsintheAbsinthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Sheena wrote: »
    I will just blame the outdated engine... The slightest change can make the whole thing to melt into a black hole with the density of a galaxy made of walnuts.
    tenor.gif?itemid=10926931

I was going to say that, but there's no point because Nexon will never spend their whale money on remaking the game in a new engine. They'd much rather make crappy mobile games for more MTX revenue.
    SheenaGawayno
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Awwwwwwwwwwww man.

I was going to do an early bird snipe at a bidding war I was having in AH last night while everyone is distracted via new contents.

Shulda had like a few mins left if maint finished on time @ the extended hrs.

Shulda placed the last bet b4 servers went down if I knew this was gunna happen. T__________________T

Oh well, guess my Opponent is lucky he is getting the item 20m cheaper & my 60m will be going back into the stockpile. :(

GG~

giphy.gif
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwwww man.

I was going to do an early bird snipe at a bidding war I was having in AH last night while everyone is distracted via new contents.

Shulda placed the last bet b4 servers went down if I knew this was gunna happen. T__________________T

Oh well, guess my Opponent is lucky he is getting the item 20m cheaper & my 60m will be going back into the stockpile. :(

GG~

Is it time to make an app for AH?
    Bronzebreak
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    LewnaJa wrote: »
    Nexon will never spend their whale money on remaking the game in a new engine. They'd much rather make crappy mobile games for more MTX revenue.

I would have saved all the money possible to make a Mabinogi Remake and maybe even make a patreon or kick starter for it ages ago.

All this "Mabinogi for mobile" idea is beyond me.... That kind of back stab is at EA's level.
    GawaynoLewnaJa
  • GawaynoGawayno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Maintenance is finally done!
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    This is all because they tried to make new graphics for fire cylinders.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    jjeremy wrote: »

This interests me. Please explain?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Everyone needs an extra few more hours of sleep including Nexon.
    Or otherwise, Nexon was
    iPv9vEw.gif
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    LewnaJa wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

This interests me. Please explain?

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17962/is-this-a-fire-cylinder
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Awwwwwwwwwwww man.

GG~

@Kensamaofmari

Yes Plox...

I'm still trying to deal with my Nexon-Ganked loss of bidding for a Unicorn-like item that appeared in AH the other night on Mari.

/sigh

Cant-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif.gif
    Crimsọn
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Awwwwwwwwwwww man.

GG~

@Kensamaofmari

Yes Plox...

I'm still trying to deal with my Nexon-Ganked loss of bidding for a Unicorn-like item that appeared in AH the other night on Mari.

/sigh

Cant-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Which item?