Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

∬ [Full] Feeya's Art Shop o(^∀^* )o [RIP Alexina]

FeefeeFeefee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
edited April 28, 2022 in Art Creations
r2ORURi.png

About ╰(・∇・╰)
Hello! My name is Feeya, I am still kind of new-ish/returning-ish to Mabi, and this is my art shop for commission!

Contact
Discord: Feeya#1342
Pixiv
Twitter
In-game: Rimirin+Alexina

I'm doing mainly 2 types of commissions:
* Full illustration
* Character portrait

Notes
* NSFW - Maybe (//ω//)
* Weapons - Generally okay, but will cost extra

Links and Samples ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

These are my social media links:
Pixiv Link
Twitter Link
DeviantArt Link

And here are some of my sample works:

Full Illustrations
Examples:
EuZ138iVoAMnPKz?format=jpg&name=small

These are my older works:
u6BKjMn.jpg

SxaT1FP.jpg

Character Portraits
Portrait examples:
1bXOU2dl.png

pIbOstxl.png

hinanawi_tenshi_by_feeyaouo_df3zpr5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA2NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5NDM1OTE4LTIzYjItNGM3MS1iZTJmLTEzMTZjMWNhMDU0ZFwvZGYzenByNS01N2M5NjgzMC0wOGNiLTQ5MzAtYmNjMC04NzdiOWJhNGRhYmYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.UDf_FW9Udjbx67MBzNNQXq_EMqGqyXzRPMILgmcHS4g

Past Commissions:
commission___gray_pink_by_feeyaouo_df3zpw2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODM0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDk0MzU5MTgtMjNiMi00YzcxLWJlMmYtMTMxNmMxY2EwNTRkXC9kZjN6cHcyLTg4MTBhZWMzLWRiZmUtNDUwMC1iMjBjLWFkN2ZjOWJhN2UyNy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0._VeGyiPMlFj6ndltdTHU902EGSqaAG0b7-mVaomPWC0

hanami_momo_by_feeyaouo_df3zqjl-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAzNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5NDM1OTE4LTIzYjItNGM3MS1iZTJmLTEzMTZjMWNhMDU0ZFwvZGYzenFqbC0wZmM5MTAxYi0zMDU2LTRkOTEtYmI2YS1iYzgxY2I4NGQzNmUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.FJpoqaiebBVemjTn61jtd4sl_fw1IW9P7E8apa9iICw

SsDCrv2l.png

Process ┗(・ω・;)┛
1. Please send me (private message, comment reply, or discord are all okay!) your references, character description, and let me know any details you want to be included!
2. I will let you know if I can accept the commission.
3. I will make a sketch proposal and a quote for you to review.
4. We can make changes to the sketch and quote to one that you are happy with.
5. Once you approve the sketch, I will ask for the full payment.
6. I will start working on the final product after I received full payment.
7. When I finish, I will send one version in full resolution, and another version with scaled down resolution. If you want to use the drawing as profile picture/icon/avatar or something else, I can also crop it for you.

Right now I will need about 2~4 weeks to finish a commission, depending on the complexity.

Prices ∑( ; ° Д°)
Mabi gold or PayPal Friend and Family
1 mil = $1
Prices depend on the exact piece, but a full character portrait would be around 150 mil.

Message me for details if you would like a full illustration!

Slots
1. Filled
2. Filled

NeynaImaizumiLaticijaChibisaiPankoodaJazmynForeRuniaZjuraFluoretteHindsightand 4 others.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow.
    Feefee
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Oh geez, your art is really good O_O
    Feefee
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 20, 2018
    Chibisai wrote: »
    Oh geez, your art is really good O_O

Indeed, too good for me because the price is like half of my salary which i get only once a month :')
    ChibisaiFeefee
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I pray that you're designing the art for someone's video game/anime illustrations and being paid well? Because this is professional-level art.
    JazmynFeefeeGreta
  • FeefeeFeefee
    Thank you everyone for your compliments ;; w;!
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I pray that you're designing the art for someone's video game/anime illustrations and being paid well? Because this is professional-level art.

I actually never had any formal job in art x. x;;; I guess I just didn't advertise a lot and I didn't felt like I can support myself just doing art, so it has always been like a side hobby for me;; But I'm really happy you feel like I am at professional level :'D!
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited August 21, 2018
    Dude! I'll totally drop some money for this art. Just made a character ref (kinda/sorta, I hope it's okay). I'll send them a bit later.

Feefee
  • FeefeeFeefee
    edited April 20, 2022
    -
    ImaizumiLaticijaSaltea_MelonNyuuHokusaiJazmyn
  • FeefeeFeefee
    edited February 23, 2019
    Update

*Finished commission for Zjura! (See below)

*I'm closing the quick drawing option for a bit because I don't feel like doing it ; w;

*I'm putting the shop on hold for a bit, because I wanted to work on something for myself. I'm still open to request for proposals though, so please still feel free to send in references and ask about commissions if you are interested!

SsDCrv2l.png
    LaticijaImaizumiNyuuHokusaiHindsightZjuraBravelatiosChibisai
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    I'm bookmarking this for now because holy cow, this art is amazing!!
    Expect a draft request soon. Seriously though this art is amazing
    Feefee
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    im sending you messages about a commission. I do hope i can commission you
    Feefee
  • GretaGreta
    L-lewd art O///O
    Feefee
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Feefee finished a recent commission for with this
    8HXvi2J.jpg

Thank you very much feefee and don't forget to share your work :)
    NeynaLaticijaZjuraImaizumiNyuuHokusaiFeefee
  • FeefeeFeefee
    edited February 23, 2019
    Hello everyone, I came back to make some updates!

I got pretty busy for a while with real life, and honestly I kind of forgot I still had this post up x. x;; so I haven't been posting updates ;; But I'm a little bit more free now, so I'll be happy to look at commission proposals if anyone is interested! I also added a few new pieces I did (in the top post), and since I haven't been able to play Mabi much either, I'm also changing payment method to Paypal only for now.

Oh and I made a Twitter too recently so feel free to message me there as well @ w@)b

And thank you Bravelatios for posting the commission on my behalf! I had totally forgot @ A@;

u6BKjMnl.jpg
    ImaizumiLaticijaBravelatios
  • FeefeeFeefee
    edited March 16, 2021
    *boop* I'm back open for one slot! o wo)b

I updated the main post too, please check it for the latest info!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Feefee wrote: »
    *boop* I'm back open for one slot! o wo)b

I updated the main post too, please check it for the latest info!

Gold on Alexina...
    So like $50 on Nao?
  • FeefeeFeefee
    Hiii I am back to Mabi after a break and I will be opening for art commissions again! I updated the main post with some newer examples too!
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I am sorry I didn't get to your reply last year, I missed it somehow ;;;; but I guess at least servers don't matter now after the merge ( ; ▽ ; )b